Suggest a game for my ps2 . . .

2ndhand

Me and my good woman have recently played and completed Gauntlet - Dark Legacy for the PS2. its an old game, but still good. ace 2 player game.

Whats another good 2 player simultaneous game of the same genre - adventure / lots of fighting?

the important bit is that its 2 player simultaneous. we played it for hours upon hours some days.

not often i find a game that kate will play for very long before getting bored / reluctant to let me hog the big tv with it on.

Maybe Dynasty Warriors the newest one, you're like a samurai and you basically explore and fight these HUGE battles and you can go whereever, it's fun. Lord of the Rings, everyone except the Fellowship of the Rings, King Arthur is coming out with a game and it's like Lord of the Rings in terms of game play, They're all multiplayer i believe, sry i don't play my ps2 anymroe since i pulled out that ribbon that connects to the reset and open button

play that vampire one where you use those pistols like in arcade, its wack without the pistols tho.

i really cant be much help with the similtaneous, i have tonnes of games cuz i get them fake but almost all seem to be 1st person games, I LOVE MAN HUNT!!!!! U all must play it if you have not, anyways for 2 players i mainly end up playing winning 11 or streetfighter/mortal kombat not much of a story line.

i was gonna say lord of the rings but i dont think its 2 player, i wasnt fond of the "play the movie" ones that followed each movie, there was another one which enabled you to choose ur side, and go on your own quest, i initially started off wanting to defeat sauron but when i was offered tremendous power and gold i lost interest in integrity.

go on to gamespy or some of these websites, u dont have to register to get a look at the reviews, just look for hot games that are in your genre and 2 player compatable.

http://ps2.gamespy.com/

pz

Edited by Nelson

if i had a ps2, id be all over theratchet and clank games... jak and dexter too..

a bit kiddish maybe, but they look extremely fun!

xbox and gamecube are lackin games like that i think..

Devil May Cry 3 gets alot of hype...

thanks chaps i will get dynasty warriors and give that a whirl

and mixo - my ribbon cable is also shagged. i had to replace it when the buttons stopped working, and its a shit to get it all back together without squishing the cable. now i have to press eject about 50000 times to eject the disk

Guest $mooth

I bought Fight Night : Round 2 for my PS2 last week, and haven't stopped playing it, it really is the bollocks.

Highly recommended, even if u don't have any interest in boxing games.

i'm going to have to get tekken 5 when it comes out- it looks like theyve nicked the customisation idea i liked from virtua figther 4evo

maybe the new timesplitters game too the 2nd one is still the one me and my mates play when they come round...

Grae, how did you connect it back together? Mine basically disconnected it self from the PS2 bu it's still coneected to the top layer and the buttons

it plugs into the main pcb somewhere. i cant remember offhand but i dont recall any problems.

see if there is a pic on the net somewhere

you can also get ps2 cases that have a flip up lid