What Games You Playing Now?

Chee

I'm playing - Mario vs Donkey Kong on the GBA - wicked puzzle platformer.

- KOF: Maximum Impact on the PS2 - new King of Fighters with 3D models. So-so.

- Freecell on PC - like Barry White said, Can't Get Enough of Freecell, Babe.

I've got a Gameboy Advance. I played it on the plane going to America but other than that it's under my bed gathering dust. Mario 3 on it is ace though but I finished it. I used to like Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast, mainly cos I could kick 2ndHand's arse on it every time. ;)

Guest Deeswift

SC is an awesome game.

Steve have you tried the VisualBoy Advance emulator? It's cool. I have that along with 1,507 GBA games (thanks, Suprnova). Half of them are toss but there's some fun to be had, most definately.

I'll give it a try mate. I love my MAME games actually - forgot about those. The games seem harder when you play them again though. I was playing Kung Fu Master and me and Grae used to be able to finish it a million times over - now I can't even get past level 4!

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, that's a weird one, I know what you mean. certain old games I used to rip through are now a little more difficult. We're getting old and fumbly.

Anyway, if you need any GBA games I can hook you up with tons on SLSK or something.

I used to like Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast, mainly cos I could kick 2ndHand's arse on it every time. :d

that would be a dirty stinking lie :angry:

======================

i am playing dave mirra 2 on ps2 quite often. it's 3 years old now though.

i am probably the best in the world at it. i got tech, flow, style, and all pulled at height

Guest Deeswift

Hey Banano, I just downloaded a ton of game saves for Doom 3. Where the hell do I put them? I stuck them in the installation directory, loaded up the game but nothing is found.