Dj mowgli's audio !

Mowgli

so its been like 5 weeks of cuttin.

i'd like to think i had improved on the last audio of mine i posted (which was after 1 week:P) (was on hols for 2:(()

so if you would be kind enough. any feedback?

supermowgli

it was recorded on shitty voice recorder so i apologise for the poor quality.

thanks.

yeah its through a mic on a laptop sound recorder. will sort out direct recording soon. Thanks for the feedback.

yeah you're right, i have identified that i need to lighten it up a bit, just at times you want to give it your all and the pressure thing is the negative output.

Good shit for 5 weeks mate! There's no real advice to give cos practicing is the only thing that will make you better. I reckon you'll be decent in a few months time.

Even if you record through the mic for now, you should still encode the file to mp3 before you upload it. It'll make it up to 10 times smaller. I use winLAME which is a piece of piss to use and gives good results: -

http://winlame.sourceforge.net/

hey not bad at all for 5 weeks dude!

kinda hurts my ears coz of the mic recording, but i love that beat, takes me back to my high school days..

keep it up man! youve got a flow happening and thats a good sign.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

when i'm better i'd like to think i'd be on a ent enough level to seriously skype with you guys.

Glad you like the beat..thanks for reminding me of it rusty :p

he annihilated me in a 1 bar each q&a, hes crazy.. i finally experienced what qbert was talking about in the 'scratch' movie when he and mixmaster mike were speakin with cuts.. there was a point where i started running out of things to 'say'. motivated me to practice more!!