noisy stylus bag

you could simply buy a tool case for your mixer and buy a used flightcase for the records. there's an army store in my town that sells bags that are perfect for like 20-30 records. I don't know the price of the Noisy Stylus bag but I can imagine you would come off cheaper buying a tool case and a used flightcase, let alone your shit would be protected way better.

A guy in Stafford was lying under cars in car parks so when the person went to drive off, they'd run over him. He got off on it. When they eventually caught him, it turned out to be a guy who was in the year above me at school. Made the nationals too.

Yeah. He got expelled from school, then went on to join the marines and eventually become a smack head. He's definitely disturbed, but he's also one of the hardest people I've ever met. If I see him in my local, I try and stay away from him cos he's one of those people that could get upset with you for no reason and the next minute you're missing most of your teeth.

A guy in Stafford was lying under cars in car parks so when the person went to drive off, they'd run over him. He got off on it. When they eventually caught him, it turned out to be a guy who was in the year above me at school. Made the nationals too.

i dont wanna sound like a perv but

when you say he "got off on it" i get this image of how he lied under cars cuz he liked the friction of the muffler and stuff rubbing against his penis

or do you mean he just enjoyed it

:x