What's your game of 2021?

Steve

Mine is Pyschonauts 2.

It's polished and looks great. The gameplay is really fun. There's a ton of creativity, charm, and humour, and even though the game deals with themes such as PTSD, grief, and addiction, it's handled so well that it never gets dark or depressing.

I think it's one of the best platform games ever made.

What's your favourite game of 2021?

i think its more of what i've been playing in 2021. im not sure if any of these games actually came out in 2021. But i've been playing Infamous on ps3 which has mechanics very similar to spiderman. I havent finished it yet, but its a fun game.  I finished jedi fallen order. thats a dope game. dope story. i wasnt expecting the puzzles and i did have to watch a few play thrus. I got stuck on a few parts. but its a great game.  lately, i've been playing miles morales on ps4 and psychonauts 1.  miles morales is just more of the same dopeness of the first spiderman game but it is different.  different fight style. different abilities. different web swing style. and definetly a different story.  i really only have about 5 hours worth of play time, but its awesome.  psychonauts 1.  I downloaded this game a few weeks ago.  I didnt realize it was from ps2 so its old graphics.  but its a wild ass game.  only paid like $10 for it.  wasnt ready to shell out $60 for psychonauts 2. but this is a dope game, i can only imagine how much better part 2 is.  I litterally just got the email saying my Switch lite is ready for pick up.  so tonight im gone get my mario odyssey on.