Syntablism, anyone experimenting with it?

cutdisco

Syntablim.....since i couldn't find anything here, besides a post from Steve, is there anyone here fiddling around with this?

I'm new to this, so i bought a Disting mk4 module to create a pitch to CV signal

This i use to send the dvs signal into a Neutron synth by the headphones out, the synthsound returns on the mixer's 2nd channel.

So i do get sound and i can sort of scratch it,but the sound has artifacts and i dont get it like in the videos i saw in YT, for example like Sircut does it

I don't think I've ever seen anyone but the guy who pioneered it doing it. Sircut isn't a member here AFAIK, but maybe if you can contact him through Facebook or Insta or whatever, he could help with your issue. I have no clue about it.

yeah i found the group on fb which kypski started, some cool info  and examples to be found and yes sir cut has some good explanations on YT

Also kypski gives some indepth explanations on his YT channel which are informative

I was just wondering if anyone here was fiddling around with it here

This is what i could get out of it now, when  hooked up to a Neutron

https://www.facebook.com/100014632389951/videos/974025673095170/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:00 AM, cutdisco said:

Syntablim.....since i couldn't find anything here, besides a post from Steve, is there anyone here fiddling around with this?

I'm new to this, so i bought a Disting mk4 module to create a pitch to CV signal

This i use to send the dvs signal into a Neutron synth by the headphones out, the synthsound returns on the mixer's 2nd channel.

So i do get sound and i can sort of scratch it,but the sound has artifacts and i dont get it like in the videos i saw in YT, for example like Sircut does it

So...I also just got a Neutron (in October) and also want to get on some syntablism in the near future...I think the person we wanna talk to on this is Kristian Gjerstad , as he has actually hooked his rig up to a Neutron successfully with the zip zaps ...I will try to holler at him on FB

• Like 2

hey zetrikm thats been a while ;)

I saw this, the button box looks interesting and i was thinking to modify my pdx for midi but in one of his more recent videos it shows its not necesary to do that.

I havee some moduless coming so i will postpone it anyway, enough to process for now :)

• Like 1