Is there any gamer with a better/faster aim than Dafran?

Steve

That is kinda ridiculous. I'm assuming PC which makes it a little more understandable but still.

I used to play with a guy on 360 that was just insane. Run and gun sniper type who would noscope or quickscope everyone. That I can understand more than this. Quickscoping someone in the chest is one thing but literally every shot being a headshot? WTF.

• Like 1

I was moderately depressed playing COD with my wife's 13 yr old nephew. I'm not world standard at these kind of games but assumed I wasn't terrible. His ability to aim quickly and take me out 1 on 1 was immense. Probably 10:1 kill ratio.

• Like 4

Reaction time and twitch speed. I think R/T is genetic, but twitch is muscle memory. It peaks at like age 27. Don't believe me? Go back and look at all your old scratch videos and ask yourself how you did all those things.

@Deft - I also play against COD with my 13yr old nephew. He's on PS4 and I'm on my NASA supercomputer. I have to try super hard to even stay even with his ratios. I get texted: "Git Gud Uncle Scott".

• Like 1

I don't play FPS games but Starcraft players are pretty fast. This one's several years old and they keep getting faster. I've played it for years but I'm stuck around 130 APM (Actions per minute). Pro gamers nowadays play at around 500...

• Like 3