2 New Beats (Sci Fi, Neo Soul)

OKJoy

What's up DV?

Just wanted to share these tracks with you. They're actually from a 2014 tape I made that no longer has enough tracks I like to want to upload it all online. But there's a few jams in there that still sound good so I'm posting them. MPC 1000 and SP 505 as usual. Hope you enjoy hearing these!

A tribute to Terminator:

https://soundcloud.com/okjoy/t-800-relentless

Some Neo Soul:

Edited by OKJoy
  • Like 3

Yeah,dope stuff dude,some nice vibes here.

Got to say that I agree with Steve's comment that the Terminator one would sound great with an MC too.

Hope you're doing good my man! .. :)

Good shit man. I like them both. "Gotcha" is my favourite, but I'd like to hear the Terminator one with an MC rhyming over it.

For sure, I know what you mean. Maybe I'll dig around for an a capella.

Both are dope man. Drums are on point

Thanks man, I put a lot of work into my drums!

Yeah,dope stuff dude,some nice vibes here.

Got to say that I agree with Steve's comment that the Terminator one would sound great with an MC too.

Hope you're doing good my man! .. :)

Thanks! I'm doing decent, I got a stash of records from the only record store that's still open in my area, so using the lockdown time to work on creative endeavours.

Would like to thank you guys for the kind words, this was the only forum that understood the vibes I'm going for here

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Gotcha is so funky, I love it. I really like the amount of detail in there, lots of subtle little things going on. Really impressive stuff.

The T-800 one has a cool industrial kind of feel to it, reminds me of something you'd hear on the Czarface albums, or something by Cannibal Ox. Would sound great with vocals. Great stuff man.

Gotcha is so funky, I love it. I really like the amount of detail in there, lots of subtle little things going on. Really impressive stuff.

The T-800 one has a cool industrial kind of feel to it, reminds me of something you'd hear on the Czarface albums, or something by Cannibal Ox. Would sound great with vocals. Great stuff man.

Damn, thanks! Glad you noticed. Yeah wanted to go for a kind of dystopian vibe on t-800