Extra beds for CSG XIII 2019

Darcyd

Yo! We have 3 extra spots in an AirBnB for Easter weekend CSG XIII in Galway. Fri 19th / Sat 20th / Sun 21st nights = £93.00. 10 minute walk from Eyre square, fully dope pad. It has enough beds for all but a few spots are double beds, so be prepared at the possibility of snuggling next to a deadly DJ or to pass out on a sofa. Fits 10 people total.

• Like 1

So, CSG is from 19th of April until the 21st? At what time does it start and end?

This looks like one of the best events ever - I'm actually very tempted to come over to receive a punch in the face from all of you for years of trash talk on here. I'll check some websites for flights.

• Like 1

So I found some information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/bierhaus-galway/community-skratch-games-2019/335991220376049/

I might be able to convince a friend to join me for the trip. Unfortunately I can only find flights to Dublin and there's no connecting train on Friday night. So in case this works out, we'd arrive on Thursday and stay in Dublin for the night. Is anyone going by car on Friday and willing to take us with them? Of course, we'd chip in some money for the fuel. Irish Rail doesn't seem too expensive if that doesn't work out. Anyway, let's see..

Edit: The prices are too high for such a short trip.. :( Anyway, please post about the next CSG a few weeks in advance if that's possible. Maybe next year!

Guest Symatic

yo mfsop, i tihnk the beds might be taken already i'm afraid but if it makes any difference for now or the future, get the bus from dublin to galway, it's cheap.

Thanks a lot but the bigger problem are the plane tickets. Everybody wants to travel during the Easter weekend, so most tickets cost 300€ or more (one way). Well, I hope that you guys continue to host more CSGs in the future. If you could promote the event earlier next time, that would be great. Then it would be easier to find cheap tickets. But I guess you guys might not know all the final details a few months before the event, so no criticism intended! :)

Have fun!

Guest Symatic

Yeah, it's just the first time that I have time and I don't like anything on facebook, so I miss out on eveything. DV is actually my only source of information as it covers politics, sports and yeast extract recipes! :)

yeah, it's always on easter weekend, and the BBQ is always on bank holiday weekend in August.

now no one ever has to worry about planning anything ever again!

• Like 1