CS BBQ 11 and Battle Ave Festival!1!1!1!1! August 24th-26th

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

bbq112.jpg

Look at that urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbq11.jpg

Look at that urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhh!!!!!!!

Dear DV,

I am just writing to you to let you know shit's about to go down in a month. I know, i can't believe it either. Shortkut, Excess, Woody. Yes, you're right, Battle Ave have joined in and expanded the whole BBQ ish by a day and bought some heat ass homies with them. And yes, SSS and Up2scratch homies will be their, plus all the usual scratch fam.

Look at the line up, though, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

Mr Philip F. Thursdays Esq.

• Like 7

^^ I don't know what you mean, Ed's not playing.

Glad to see that Klaxon guy on the bill, though.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS IS IN 20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about how rad this is was also the main opening gambit to almost everyone's conversations at Up2Scratch lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, i can't update this thread for any old Johnny come lately, if they wanted to have the honour of being highlighted on a poorly frequented forum then they should have been down from the steez like you and us SSS schmucks!! The real reason is i can't be fucked to, tho.

Pre-emptive shoutouts to all the fools who wont make this but will spend the following year moaning that nobody does anything where they live!

Tru faktz! If they don't make it and do moan then theze foolz need to do their own damn event, god dammit! Even if no one turns up at least they'll have had a nice day out scratching.

• Like 1

It's a theme we started with SSS...

"I've never been to any of your jams, so I think you should definitely do one in my town. I'd probably go to it if you did"

*only directed at semi local slackers. People from distant third world countries, like Yorkshire for instance, are excused.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why aren't you all talking about?? This is this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna see my chums and meet new chums!!!!!!!! SHORTKUT!

Guest Symatic

I can't go any more, I had a couple of jobs come up :/

don't worry mate i'm sure it'll be rubbish.

everyone else - WOOOOOOOO LET's FUGGIN GOOOOOOOO THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR (ramble ramble ramble)

• Like 2

I can't go any more, I had a couple of jobs come up :/

don't worry mate i'm sure it'll be rubbish.

everyone else - WOOOOOOOO LET's FUGGIN GOOOOOOOO THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR (ramble ramble ramble)

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko::@@ :@@ :@@ :@@ :z :z :z :z

• Like 1

As a Texan, I'm concerned about this supposed BBQ aspect. Keep it real guys. Maybe some jalapeno sausage, baby back ribs, smoked biscuit, and toss in some turkey for the kids.

• Like 3