CS BBQ 11 and Battle Ave Festival!1!1!1!1! August 24th-26th

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

PUMP IT UP FOR THIS YEAR'S ULTIMATE BRO DOWN HO DOWN SHOW DOWN INFINITY EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

It startz tomoz basically!

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

WOOOOOOOO LET's FUGGIN GOOOOOOOO THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR (ramble ramble ramble)

and it really, really, REALLY fucking was! Got to meet all the dons (finally), have my mind blown and then re-blown all fucking weekend, provide beats for the crew and then the mighty Klaxon used "Haunted Hairpiece" in the set!

ILLY McMUTHAFUCKIN' ILLNESS!

*all hail Poppa Bad Large Santa!

• Like 7

^ THIS GUY! He's an even cooler and nicer guy than i could have possibly imagined! So sweet to finally meet up in life, it's lucky you don't cut anymore cos that small difference between us is surely what stopped the universe imploding on meeting up for the first time.

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO GOOD!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND W KEEP SAYING IT. I'll report more later, but shit oh my christ! Just hanging with everyone. Excess just hung out all weekend like a regular fan and not the supreme scratch don that he is!

The Klaxon and FatherSkratchmasFromThursdays asked me to post the mix from their set before it gets pulled from soundcloud for copyright violation. I wish me and Ed could of sen their set but we went outside and climbed a nearby tree to get what i thought was some delicious elderberries and got stuck cos i insisted on kick off the bottom branches to make a pole to poke the berries with. Turned out to be a torn up copy of Razzle from June 1986 and not elder berries, so it was lose lose, except for the laughing crowd below :(

It's funny too cos this mix is made up largely from old Hombre record and Lex record beats (synergy, Pete, universal synchronicity that we were talking about Lex on Saturday ;)) that me and Ed used to scratch to back in the day so it's sort of like a throwback homage to that, so triple shame on us for not seeing it.

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax
HOLY SHITTING FUCK YES!!!

That's so fucking great that you upped it for those guys. As a wise dude once said: I may be a big, bald, beardy fucker, but judge me not by my size for my ally is the SkratchKlaxmas...

I don't know who he was but there's almost as much wisdom in that as there is in what Jon said about the feels when you realise today isn't CSBBQ and tomorrow won't be either...

I used to think I was whole, but I discovered the truth that the hologramatic life force of Shorty Shit Stain once revealed to me in a Little Chef just outside Hornsea: new experiences had revealed that I was previously just a hole and The W means Wu-Tang is for the babies. (Peace to the gods)

I'm pretty sure we can all relate to that.

• Like 4

Guest petesasqwax

Agreed - the ratios were insanely skewed and I'd have liked to hear a bit more skxqzcratching, to be honest. Clearly I'm going to need to attend every successive year in a bid to quench my thirst for the latter, but no clue what we can do about attracting more dudes

• Like 1