Community Scratch Games 2018!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Well that was fairly mental. Multiple epic moments sandwiched together over 4 days. Jon and Paul back to back was like they highest level of scratch DJ'ing back to back ever. Joey FDH!!!!! What the FUCKS!!!!! That was mental. Lordz breaking brains as usually.... thats just a normal thing now so they now open shit up like that! ITCHI KILLING IT IN THE BATTLE to be finally smashed in the face by Jack!!!!!!!! Simiah with the smovvvest of grooving MPC sets. HAhahahahahha. Oh man. What a fucking weekend. The list of good things literally goes on forever. See you next year boys. Nice one to all the humans that came from extra far, and for the first time. What. A. Fucking. Blast.

• Like 4

Well that was fairly mental. Multiple epic moments sandwiched together over 4 days. Jon and Paul back to back was like they highest level of scratch DJ'ing back to back ever. Joey FDH!!!!! What the FUCKS!!!!! That was mental. Lordz breaking brains as usually.... thats just a normal thing now so they now open shit up like that! ITCHI KILLING IT IN THE BATTLE to be finally smashed in the face by Jack!!!!!!!! Simiah with the smovvvest of grooving MPC sets. HAhahahahahha. Oh man. What a fucking weekend. The list of good things literally goes on forever. See you next year boys. Nice one to all the humans that came from extra far, and for the first time. What. A. Fucking. Blast.

That such a good summary of the weekend. Great to see you and mad props for all you hard work.

• Like 2

s/lknrvl944f9ujzj\\Ackopi\((((((0-z urghhhhhhhhhhh, i'm still broken, tried. to. post. but can't will post tomoz au93fj fz/l\kjczzagkgj 9499t

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

One day I want to go to this. Kodak flew all the way out from CA huh?

yeah him and fooders came out. they had a great time :)

and yeah massive shouts to darcy, jimmy and andy deviant for all the hard work organizing everything. and Matthew and Daga from 1984 Miracles who saved the day multiple times and are a massive source of good vibes.

everyone smashed it.

yeah the whole dubba/jon1st back to back set was insanely epic. like a "this is the best DJing that can be done right now" kinda vibe to it. the room was an absolute sweaty smiley mess by the end of it.

Lewis James and Rob C rua sound takeover was fucking epic too..

Was also fun watching people get "Tedded".

and yeah.... Joey FDH has officially arrived on planet earth and wants to be taken to your leader... for brain-liquidation purposes.

Jack! Jack! He's a scratching maniac!

• Like 3

Guest Symatic

Oh and if anyone wants a Teeshirt theres a few I brought back with me. we'll stick em up on the C&P shop.

Designed by Redmist, Black Tees with Red, White or Yellow print. £15. helps pay for some of the costs of CSG too!

yeah the whole dubba/jon1st back to back set was insanely epic. like a "this is the best DJing that can be done right now" kinda vibe to it.

Bigups dude, this makes me all kinds of happy :)

Ive only done around 6 dj sets in the wild over the last 5+ years so it was a real joy to actually play/mix music I love for change, especially in that setting with Jon playing after.

Jon set was mad tight, was sic to see him go all in on the tablist/cut vibe from start to to finish, beeeeastly stuff.

• Like 1

I saw the footage and thought Sy won that round, personally. That's battles for ya.

Hope you all had a blast. Looking forward to seeing some footage.

Where is this "footage" you speak of.

Gutted I don't think I've been back since I won the routine battle the first or second year. All city Graf jam I used to run the same weekend in Dublin then living in Argentina, and now the honeymoon got in the way...

Hopefully my last honeymoon so I'll be there next time...

• Like 1

I saw the footage and thought Sy won that round, personally. That's battles for ya.

Someone posted the Kodak vs Symatic battle on Assbook but I can't remember who it was. Someone on here should be able to clear that up.

Guest Symatic

Someone posted the Kodak vs Symatic battle on Assbook but I can't remember who it was. Someone on here should be able to clear that up.

i think darcy shared on the cnp page? def not ashamed to be taken out by kodak though - dude's a monster... it came down to a crowd vote and he def got a louder cheer! the way she fuckin goes bud.

Guest Symatic

Check out moschops' video! All filmed on miniDV and mixed with a now-oldschool video mixer. What a boss.

Oh and theres djackulate at the beginning demonstrating his immense battlewinning skills

• Like 1

yeah him and fooders came out. they had a great time :)

and yeah massive shouts to darcy, jimmy and andy deviant for all the hard work organizing everything. and Matthew and Daga from 1984 Miracles who saved the day multiple times and are a massive source of good vibes.

everyone smashed it.

yeah the whole dubba/jon1st back to back set was insanely epic. like a "this is the best DJing that can be done right now" kinda vibe to it. the room was an absolute sweaty smiley mess by the end of it.

Lewis James and Rob C rua sound takeover was fucking epic too..

Was also fun watching people get "Tedded".

and yeah.... Joey FDH has officially arrived on planet earth and wants to be taken to your leader... for brain-liquidation purposes.

Jack! Jack! He's a scratching maniac!

Joey FDH and Danny Deepo took me to another place. Proper musical journey business.

s/lknrvl944f9ujzj\\Ackopi\((((((0-z urghhhhhhhhhhh, i'm still broken, tried. to. post. but can't will post tomoz au93fj fz/l\kjczzagkgj 9499t

I have no face.

All this sums it up. Maaaaaaaaaaaan, i had so much fun. It was awesome seeing everyone, like Darcy, etc and sweet as that I got to share it with Mo and Ed and YB Chris.

Jeez, i was broken from this from Monday until Saturday, note to self, i can't go hard like a 20 year old anymore or i'm just gonna cark it. I was probably the most drunk and excited man in the world on Friday night and consequently the most hungover man in the world on saturday until about 6pm.

Anyway, to give a measure of how good it was Mo fell asleep in the airport and missed his flight back :( (sorry Mo, don't mean to be an shame exposer, but that was funny/harsh as)

And Spurs beat Chelsea!

• Like 4

Aye. 20 mins nap cost 100 euros, poor old Mo-sif :(

"Final call for Richard Gera, final call for Richard Gera!!!!!"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I feel partly responsible for his exhaustion, too, due to partying with him so much.

#PrayforMo

Hey, he's in good company tho, didn't Sy miss his flight the first year he was there?

Also Mo came back from Galway with a good secret that will hopefully come to fruition in August ;)

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

I missed a flight fromc csg once yeah.... had to fly to london instead and get a 3hr coach that turned into 4 or 5 hrs cos there was a car accident right in front of it on the motorway which we nearly crashed into. (The peeps in the cars survived)

Jeez, i was broken from this from Monday until Saturday, note to self, i can't go hard like a 20 year old anymore or i'm just gonna cark it. I was probably the most drunk and excited man in the world on Friday night and consequently the most hungover man in the world on saturday until about 6pm.

Here's some good advice for you Phil, what you need to do next time after a heavy drinking session is drink lots of electrolytes..even if you need to go and piss em' out all the time, it’s worth it.

And get hold of avocado or watermelon. Avocado is full of electrolytes and protein. Put it on some toast.It's nice.

Slap a big fucking mashed-up avocado on your toast and you’ll come back from a raging hangover like you’ve never seen before...trust me..I know about these things.

And then of course(and this is the important bit)

it's time to hit the bar again !

Christ, I dunno..you young un's eh ?.. ;)

• Like 2