Community Scratch Games 2018!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

29472213_1980744958844143_91723267714486

Look at the mother fluffing line up!

You're not going you say?!

You could and you just didn't was that?

You're dead to me you say?!

Don't be dead to me, i don't want to know the dead*, be alive to me and come. I know it's probably too late as it starts next Friday (well Thursday at Jim Ps) but don't be a biznitch.

This event is the most fun funtime scratchfun fun event you could go to and tons of dudes from SSS are going. EVEN MO!!!!!!!!!!!! If Eric turns up i'd think i died and went to Devon. The great and good of cutz will be there! Cripes Diego Redmist will be there and he's really nice and a lord!

LONG LIVE CSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cos the conversation is one sided (they do go on and i'm quiet)

• Like 4

Guest Symatic

i will be undead with you phil!

yeah anyone that's thinking "maybe i should just not pay rent for a month and spend the money on a last minute ticked to ireland" - you're thinking the right thing!

i will be undead with you phil!

This is perfect as i've started to refer to Galway as Ghoulway in order to make it super spooky and all the more exciting.

My only worry is i'm gonna run in so fast and excitedly that when i greet Sy with a bro-ly high five it will be so devastatingly furious and powerful that the recoil might blast me back to England! (We all know Sy won't budge as he's an immovable bro-bject)

Wooooooooooooooo, it's nearly time to hang out with my living friends in Ghoulway, Ireland!!!

This week i will subsist on the nourishment from eating my excited cheering and will ergo be a hoorah-nivore, also i will succumb to a violent excitement based mental disorder and become a bro-mo-cidal hooray-niac!

• Like 1

No way, this is me at my most placid! I deeply unhappy about going and am purely going through the motions about going to the best thing ever along with SSS and CGBBQ.

Edit: I've already packed away, tshirts, socks and under-roos and some travel toothpaste!!! ORGANISED! :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Like 1

Oooo, save one for me and Ed cos we're not on facialbook to pre order, unless their not doing that like last year. oooo, and 2 tiny, tiny ones for little young Chris and Jammy and a Mo shaped one.

It's so sooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uurghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Symatic

na its all hand-tohand sales on the tees for now - when i said order i meant "get a mate to buy one for you and bring it for you" like some sort of skratch-based community fun activity.....

So feckin hype right now, jus finished my last bit practice for my sets, thats plural :) I'll be rocking routine based 30min thing at the shop, about 50/50 new and old stuff. Then got a 45min dj set at the Games which Im seriously hyped to get the opportunity to do, I rarely get the chance to play out tunes these days so Ive gone all in on a proper av'n it set with a dollop tech and trick mixing ish.

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is one thing i've been waiting for most ironically as i've hardly seen the rye guys since Xmas and Paul's been on Dat Brass and set practice lock down so haven't seen jack of this.

Only two more face punches (sleepz) til Brooklyn (Ghoulway)!!!

I can't wait to see my chums and new chums who i don't know yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chumcore!

na its all hand-tohand sales on the tees for now - when i said order i meant "get a mate to buy one for you and bring it for you" like some sort of skratch-based community fun activity.....

Ahhh I see. Hey anyone who wants one I'm happy to swallow a few condoms filled with t-shirts to mule back, though i won't prison pocket any FYI.

SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1

It goes without saying that I won't be at the games this year because I live in fucking Cornwall.

On the plus side, I'm currently bed-ridden with some sweaty virus and probably wouldn't have made it anyway, so at least I don't have to kiss goodbye to a load of flight and accommodation money.

Hurrah!

Guest Symatic

i'm at fuckin work..... can't wait to get the fug outta here!

Joe- cornwall's closer than me man - you could swim it! ok maybe not with lurgy.... or in real life.... book your flights for next year now htey'll be dead cheap! it's easter weekend - or as I know it - CSG weekend!

I coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Im off work!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooo! Ghoulway!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you cant come Joe, youre not dead to me cos then that'll make the next time i see you too scary as you'll be a Joe ghost or Joe-st.

See you tomoz bozz(es)

Oh you rudeboyz! I forgot Simiah was coming woooooooooooooooo!

We're in late tonight, be at the boozer at about 10 30/10 45! See you rudeguys later!

Battle summary???

22 man scratch brawl.... from the pile of limbs n blood emerged 8 finalists -

Kodak visuals vs Symatic

Me vs Danny deepo

Itchi vs Moschops

Djackulate vs Redmist

Then went on to

Kodak Visuals vs Djackulate

Itchi vs Danny Deepo

Final

Djackulate vs Itchi = King Jack wins 2 years on the trot

Crazy dope battle, very pleased to make the final 8, the overall level thru the 22 was high to outrageous. Danny and I had to have an extra decider which he beasted!

• Like 4

I saw the footage and thought Sy won that round, personally. That's battles for ya.

Hope you all had a blast. Looking forward to seeing some footage.

Agreed, Kodak has crazy dope technique, sic power and super tight with it but didnt really switch it up thru the rounds compared to Sy. As always once a certain level is hit, individual taste can swing it one direction or the other.

Once it got to the final 8 the judges found it harder to choose, got the crowd involved but it was still pretty even results.

CSG battle is for me the most serious non serious battle going, I love it :) Serious in terms of level and non serious in terms of being a bit chaotic (a running theme thru the whole weekend really)

Overall the best cutter took the tittle, which is the main thing.

• Like 2