Community Scratch Games 2018!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

That damp patch was purely made up of love! I would have been that full of love when if i had been sober too, fact fans, cos i'm all like a dying man and am like "this shit is special and these are wonderful peeps to spend it with that i only see a few time a year, i'm the luckiest man is the wurld".

Srsly, tho, me is knocking the super boozing on the head at these things cos i enjoy them much more when i aint smashed up, plus these things are the only things i drink at so i'm always a light weight and it mixes terribly with my brain meds. REAL TALK!

I missed a flight fromc csg once yeah.... had to fly to london instead and get a 3hr coach that turned into 4 or 5 hrs cos there was a car accident right in front of it on the motorway which we nearly crashed into. (The peeps in the cars survived)

I 'member you teling me this now like a bad memory haver that i am.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Oh man. Seems like we all returned home slightly knackered with jumbo smiles on our faces. I can't go hard any more. The barmaid stated calling me "Pint of water" at one point! Mt first year back from CSG was mental. I'd literally stayed awake for 3 days straight. I had holes in my trousers and was out of gas beyond belief for the flight home. I looked a homeless playboy that had wandered onto a airplane by mistake!!

• Like 5

Aye. 20 mins nap cost 100 euros, poor old Mo-sif :(

"Final call for Richard Gera, final call for Richard Gera!!!!!"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I feel partly responsible for his exhaustion, too, due to partying with him so much.

#PrayforMo

Hey, he's in good company tho, didn't Sy miss his flight the first year he was there?

Also Mo came back from Galway with a good secret that will hopefully come to fruition in August ;)

Hah hah yes its true. I was SO fucked. About 3 hours sleep the entire weekend. Note to self - Extreme tiredness / hangover + noise cancelling headphones is not a good idea when you need to catch a flight. I think I only dropped off for about 30 minutes. I then tried to get on the flight and the lady checking my boarding pass was like "umm this is the 630 to Stanstead, your flight took off 10 minutes ago."

Don't care though, 10/10 would CSG again.

• Like 4