'The MPC Remix' - another convoluted scratch beat and scratch battle

DJ Rock Well

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Partly my fault for letting it go off the boil I think - I've had plenty of other real life distractions I'm afraid over the last few months.

Nah its cool mate its not your fault, it was a great idea to be honest for a battle. It opened my eyes up to trying something different that I wouldn't of normally tried doing plus I got to polish up my technique and workflow on the 2000 so it was a win win :8

I'm down with Jam Burglars suggestion. I'm down to put an entry in if y'all don't mind extending the scratch contest. Can't let these beats go to waste ;) Can even invite some cutters from the local skratcher Portland circles, I'm sure a few would be down.

Don't invite Celly or Connah, we'll all get crushed!

Can't let these beats go to waste ;)

Hurrah !
There's still enough time for me to include my world famous flip of Nelly's 'Hot In Herre' then!
I'm on the number 72 bus on my way into town at the moment and I'm taking my clothes off right now to celebrate !

Hurrah !
There's still enough time for me to include my world famous flip of Nelly's 'Hot In Herre' then!
I'm on the number 72 bus on my way into town at the moment and I'm taking my clothes off right now to celebrate !

Let's not get TOO carried away now. I mean sure, taking your clothes off on the bus is one thing, but Nelly?

• Like 1

Let's not get TOO carried away now. I mean sure, taking your clothes off on the bus is one thing, but Nelly?

It gets the Danswift treatment...think about it...

It will probably be like Sun Ra accidentally meets ELO in an elevator going down to hell..its getting hot in therrrre and they're picking up Nelly on the way...and taking him to where he belongs..

Plus, you can scratch to it if you like with an original copy of Hee Haw Brayks ...Gag Ball Breaks wont work because the vinyl is too thin on the reissues...or you can just dance to it then take your Dutch clogs off when you're knackered from trying to dance to really weird Hip Hop remixes of Nelly in a pair of wooden Dutch clogs....

• Like 1

Nelly did a song about baguettes once and for a moment I thought he wasn't so bad after all. Then I realised he was talking about diamonds and not a French style of bread.

That's just fucking stoopid though innit ?

(Nelly that is..not you Joe)

It doesn't even make any sense..I mean you wouldn't go into a jewellery store and say "Oi mate I want some baguettes " would you ? They'd just think you were a dickhead and kick you out of the place .

Nelly did a song about baguettes once and for a moment I thought he wasn't so bad after all. Then I realised he was talking about diamonds and not a French style of bread.

It's like that song "Errbody in the club getting tipsy". At first I thought it was "errbody in the club getting tips". I thought, "you know, that's nice, these egocentric rappers are usually assholes but this guy actually cares about the waitstaff and bartenders at the club and is encouraging others to give them gratuity!" Of course it turns out that, in actuality, he was just rapping about narcissists getting drunk.

• Like 1