'The MPC Remix' - another convoluted scratch beat and scratch battle

DJ Rock Well

Good stuff dudes..this is nice to see peeps getting busy on the flips.

So tempted to do one of these things myself but I'm so balls deep into some other shit I've been working on since the Willie Dynamite battle that I just don't have the proper time.

I'm doing a flip of 'Hot In Herre' by Nelly if I do decide to do one though in honour of this thread hehehe..

Just a heads up.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Shhhhhhh, i know he's off for the weekend tomorrow and i'd like to try and get something in*

*I know, i know, we've all heard that before

• Like 1

Shhhhhhh, i know he's off for the weekend tomorrow and i'd like to try and get something in*

*I know, i know, we've all heard that before

Please do that Phil... :8

Monday night! I swear!!!

Which particular one are you actually referring to here though hehehe ?.there's quite a few Monday's left before the end of the year... :d

Tonight Dan! :d

Well, it's a bit short notice and I was thinking about washing my hair tonight but sure, whatever you say big boy.lqK33Yp.gif

Oh.. you meant the contest ?

Damn !!...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm afraid I gave up mate. The deadline was meant to be a week ago and you were literally the only person who showed any interest... nobody even noticed that the scratch battle thread has been gone a week, so I'm putting this one down to experience and will up the next normal sample flip battle in a the next day or so.

You are of course now the winner so I can send you the dick pics digitally now of handle business in person next weekend?.. in the wise words of Black Sheep, the choice is yours!

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Well bugger me with a fish fork!

No one wanted to scratch on a scratch battle on a scratch forum

Absolutely slanderous

• Like 1

I'm down with Jam Burglars suggestion. I'm down to put an entry in if y'all don't mind extending the scratch contest. Can't let these beats go to waste ;) Can even invite some cutters from the local skratcher Portland circles, I'm sure a few would be down.

• Like 1