California!

babymunkey

What's up everyone :) ? I'm going to San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco this weekend so I was wondering if anyone knew any good places to get vinyl :8 . Let me know :d .Peace :p .

It kinda on what type of music you spin. A lot of the stores in this area are dance oriented.

For dance music, (Trance/ Hard Dance/ Cybertrance) - I'd definately hit up Skills in Berkeley.

There is also Reverb Records in San Francisco. I'm not sure where it is though - maybe Haight St.?

BERKELEY

SKILLS DJ WORKSHOP

2566A Telegraph Ave.

SAN FRANCISCO

ANUBIS WARPUS

1525 Haight St.

SAN JOSE

SOLID GROOVES

416 S Bascom

Record Paradise Amoeba Records theres one in San Fran 1855 Haight Street and one in Berkeley 2455 Telegraph avenue.

Also Check out Rasputin Records A whole bunch of places heres the link to the website Rasputin

Heres the one for Amoeba Amoeba Music

Theres also B-side records in Berkeley which is a really cool place to visit if your in the area B-Side Records

oh and in san francisco if you wanna find rare stuff go to streetlight records Streetlight Records

3979 24th Street near Noe

415-282-3550

Thats all off the top of my head.

when i was over in the states i only got to visit amoeba on haight.. its bloody huge! and bought heaps of shit, spent all my cashola.

that was after i saw qbert at pier39 and i disturbed his sandwich buying. hahaha

Guest Mike Reezy

If you go through Santa Cruz, you should hit me up for a session, or we can go dig for some wax.

There at least 30 thrift stores in SC and they all have hug piles of wax in the back. Not to mention the flea market on friday saturday and sunday.

Also there 'the bargain barn' which is the last stop for goodwill donations before the dumpster.

Last time I went to the Bargain Barn, I found 3 good records: 1 was 1982 49ers superbowl broadcast, other was a learn how to read for kids shit, one was these nature recordings of a swamp (solid tone of crickets chirping whole record)

anywyas plenty of good gems here to be found

maybe if you have enough time, we can take the QFO down to the cliffs for a propper session :)

If you go through Santa Cruz, you should hit me up for a session, or we can go dig for some wax.

maybe if you have enough time, we can take the QFO down to the cliffs for a propper session :)

If I do go through Santa Cruz I'll let you know :8 . We might fly instead. I'm not too sure though :) . But if we drive then I can stop by for sure. :$ Well I'm out ;) . Peace :p .

Hey, it's me agian :8 . I was just wondering if you guys knew any places in New Mexico :$ . That should do it............for now :) . Later :p .