5" Record from Raiden Fader

djdiggla

I thought it was becasue

It made no sense. Why would a 5" be Magnum....

was thinking the same thing, would be better sold as 12" record

I thought the name was to do with the actual record itself looking liking a massive rolled up johnny!?

It made no sense. Why would a 5" be Magnum....

I dunno, 5" girth is quite impressive.

Reminds me of that Kurt Vonnegut dick obsession in Breakfast of Champions. Cracks me up every time.

“He had a penis eight hundred miles long and two hundred and ten miles in diameter, but practically all of it was in the fourth dimension.”

There's something else about how his own dick is only 1" long but it's 3' wide which is probably a world record.

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Little bit tired of gimmicks n cash cow collectables.

Oh damn it and there was me counting on you Dubba to purchase my first scratch wax tool dedicated for portable scratch midgets entitled "half an inch and a few dozen wrinkles" its available now in super rare limited edition pressings of only 50 per press for the super low price of £300 which includes shipping. Damn did I also forget to mention its available in 456,000 limited edition colours and if you put all the covers together you get a cool collage photo of Peter Dinklage!

Little bit tired of gimmicks n cash cow collectables.

Even tho I purchased the 5" for novelty, I agree with you. Seems like there's a new record or "gimmick" every week. Reminds me when Master P and No Limit was hot.. New LP every Tuesday.. These gimmicks always sell out real quick too! Gotta jump on them fast!!

Technical question:.. due to the space restrictions of the groove sizes on this

5" record,surely it can it only be mixed monauraly right? im just interested to know thats all... also I personally dont see the point to a 5" record and Im in agreement with dubbadutch that its just another rip off cash cow gimmick product..and lastly why oh why would anyone need another copy of a record with the "aahh" & fucking "fresh" samples on it anyway ? isn't everybody sick of that shit by now ?

• Like 1

why oh why would anyone need another copy of a record with the "aahh" & fucking "fresh" samples on it anyway ? isn't everybody sick of that shit by now ?

never heard of these. tell me more.

:d

Was Q Bert and that other fella Yodell Frog

or whatever the fuck his name is involved in the manufacturing of this record by any chance.. ? :d

#anothersuckerfleeced

• Like 1