Raiden-Innofader

Mike-L

Woah.

(*Dirk taught me how to speak like this.)

I blame yall for rubbing off on me too! Got people looking at me crazy when I say stuff like "gutted" :$

• Like 2

yea it's a mini innofader for sure. Which IMO is pretty ideal because I mean we're going for portability after all. If we were chasing the best quality scratch setup without size considerations, we would just end up making normal turntables and a mixer with a car battery attached.

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

Depends on the price point, though. If they put it up too high I feel like the AMX is going to be a much better option - power it through one of those USB batteries and it's a use-anywhere (fully featured) mixer, it has mini-Inno in there already plus stick it in a crib and it's a fully fledged second mixer. Add a laptop and you're good to go with Serato. I'm honestly stunned people aren't losing their shit over the AMXs

• Like 1

Depends on the price point, though. If they put it up too high I feel like the AMX is going to be a much better option - power it through one of those USB batteries and it's a use-anywhere (fully featured) mixer, it has mini-Inno in there already plus stick it in a crib and it's a fully fledged second mixer. Add a laptop and you're good to go with Serato. I'm honestly stunned people aren't losing their shit over the AMXs

Blame DVS extra pack and NI to avoid inputs in Z1 (and don't expect an mk2 with them. I bet for bluetooth lte instead of)

AMX are the best choice for those who start today and want DVS but it seems that newbies doesn't want DVS or those who want grew with brother gear making them unnecessary...

I've heard the AMXs are very unstable for DVS use. Do they actually work with USB power/no laptop? That's pretty cool, I assumed it was all midi and wasn't actually cutting the analog signal.

yea it's a mini innofader for sure. Which IMO is pretty ideal because I mean we're going for portability after all. If we were chasing the best quality scratch setup without size considerations, we would just end up making normal turntables and a mixer with a car battery attached.

Portability???

3b0f6bed30724ef86b118ef57bde1af7.jpg

• Like 1

sth. that's weid about the picture is that the screws are M2 - which are used for smaller ALPS fader (just like in the raiden/frisk)... The Mini-Innofader is hold by M3 screws though... I also can't make out any I/O's on that thing... looks like early stage to me... hope they make it rechargable...

Anyone know if the mini takes 9V like the innofader pro (2) ?

@vekked
The AMX unfortunatly only works in consumption with a laptop or IPad.... aaaaand that sucks so bad :(
You can't use it as standalone 2CH mixer for analog sources without having it hooked up to a computer...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

More hype coming from Raiden. Looks like the innofader is going to drop soon!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fraiden.fader%2Fposts%2F1708971529363266%3A0&width=500"width="500" height="628" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...