It's been almost 2 years since I backed Qbert's Kickstarter.....

Steve

Uhhh, actually I just FINALLY got mine yesterday, but I'm in the US. I was one of the last supporters in this project, which kinda sucks since I got my shit before the earlier supporters. In any case, it's fuckin' dope and I'm super happy with the end result.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

At least $18,350 of the money that Qbert raised came from backers who've not received some, or all, of their rewards. That's based solely on them failing to deliver the puzzle piece records - there may well be other shit that they failed to deliver.

It has always annoyed me that yoga gets included as a member of the isp's, I know he manages q etc but that doesn't make you a member does it ?

Some guy is selling shit loads of signed qbert merchandise on eBay, all very over priced.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and taking the time to bring this to our attention.

I’ve reached out to this creator and offered our assistance. My goal is to open the lines of communication and encourage them to update more effectively moving forward. You should continue reaching out to them on your end as well. Through this joint effort, we’ll be reminding the creator to check in.

We do our best to give project creators the freedom and support necessary to bring their new and exciting ideas to life. This often means that when projects launch on Kickstarter they’re in the early stages of development. While we encourage creators to communicate regularly through this process, it’s important to remember that each of them will approach this differently. In most cases, this may be the first time that a creator has the responsibility of communicating with a large support community. Still, we expect that creators will make every effort to complete their project as promised and keep backers updated along the way. We also hope that backers will remain understanding as everyone learns through this process.

Thanks for being a thoughtful backer and member of the Kickstarter community. I hope you hear more from the project creator soon.

Best,

Raúl

Meh.

We do our best to give project creators the freedom and support necessary to bring their new and exciting ideas to life.

this idea has already grown up and moved out of the house. what a bullshit response.

maybe q owns kickstarter?

• 2 weeks later...

Qbert messaged me on Twitter to say that the records are now done and all that's left to do is the main packaging (a box that holds all of the records).

I'll bump this thread up in a year when the shit still hasn't arrived. :d

• Like 1

Qbert messaged me on Twitter to say that the records are now done and all that's left to do is the main packaging (a box that holds all of the records).

I'll bump this thread up in a year when the shit still hasn't arrived. :d

So that big boat they were on left without the records ? ;-)

• Like 1