Vekked wins Canadian DMC

Acts_One

So as expected Vekked won the Canadian final. Congrats Jake!

I noticed you had a little trouble at the start of your set and the last juggle was a bit fudged up but on the real you're still levels higher than the rest of the competition. I was hoping you would have thrown them PLXs into the crowd as well......

Here's a little clip of Jake shitting on my portable with his version of the mic drop trying to shut down our post DMC Final cut session....

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Woooo, what a suprise! I'm not gonna congratulate you cos I've done it far to much this year and you might get all big headed.

Can't they just write your name on it every year and let you not turn up? You are the Crazy B of Canada, and by that i mean I'm accusing you of wearing denim dungerees.

Serious-lee tho congrats to yous, top year for all Vekkeds

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

You are the Crazy B of Canada, and by that i mean I'm accusing you of wearing denim dungerees.

that's poetry right there, d00d!

Big ups, Jake! They ought to call the DMCs the DVs, nahmean?

• Like 1

congrats vekked. as anticipated - but still you gotta pull through on the night.

for real, live it a whole different matter

As Acts_One alluded to, I had some technical trouble and had to restart my set for the first time in my battle career (albeit only about 15 seconds in during my intro, before I even started my first scratch or juggle).

I'm pushing the current technology to it's limits and it's not holding up too well... even if I'm flawless with my execution Serato or the 62 bugs out about 25% of the time right now with how I have it set up, and it happened that night :/... crossing my fingers hard for worlds.

• 2 weeks later...

I came on to join in the congratulating. Not a single fuck was given that day haha

Naa I'm sure people are just busy. I read on facebook that Vek had won, came on here to say well done and couldn't find a thread. I would have started one but I was scared that I might have got it wrong and made myself look stupid(er than normal).

Big Up Vekked - That's super dope. I'll be star struck when I see him/you next!