welp, here's my DMC Online final routine

Guest rasteri

Fucking sick dude. Clearly the fresherthans style is leaking over into your solo stuff, it's a much more musical routine than previous years.

Glad to see you're still rocking the knob fader (knobber?)

Fucking sick dude. Clearly the fresherthans style is leaking over into your solo stuff, it's a much more musical routine than previous years.

Glad to see you're still rocking the knob fader (knobber?)

Thanks man. Yea definitely some Fresherthans influence but mainly I've just been trying to be more of a "real" musician. I've spent the better half of the year learning guitar/piano and music theory. I can finally find a root note for a song or melody and re-key stuff with decent accuracy so it makes doing musical stuff way easier. Before I was always got frustrated trying to do melodic stuff cuz I didn't know how really... Slowly making progress.

Do you have a MP3 download for this routine?

I don't... but I could make one. I would rather splice together takes for an MP3 haha. There are quite a few mistakes in the live take still.

Thanks for checking all you guys... DV4Lyphe (until next time I get banned)

Like I said on fb easy the best routine you've ever performed. No wonder u was stressing to get a good take its not really the easiest set to execute. And I was stressing bout doin a minute n half scratch vid ha. Top notch shit Vek !!!

Like I said on fb easy the best routine you've ever performed. No wonder u was stressing to get a good take its not really the easiest set to execute. And I was stressing bout doin a minute n half scratch vid ha. Top notch shit Vek !!!

haha thanks man... yea I was really not sure if I would get a good take of this... I got kinda ambitious with adding all the technology, and when I put it all together there was a lot of midi conflicts and issues happening that killed a lot of (what would have been) clean takes. I will never try to do this live at a show how it's done here LOL, at least until I can get some tech wizard to sort out all the issues

yeah thats serviously good routine ! liked the way you refined the wahwah with the filter and also the looping with drum cuts.. a few new/more developed ideas with the juggling over the backing and the midi sega cuts - plus your own production too. Definatley a more musical and more cut focused routine than your previous. As always you can tell its dope as the 6 mins flys by when watching.

Guest broke

I was also thinking I could hear Brace's (positive) influence in there.

A really solid routine overall and a clear winner IMHO...

Really nice to see you've developed the Guillotine (Swordz) routine.

yea man, honestly I always remembered when you told me at IDA that you felt it could've went a step further than where it ended back then and I thought so too... just took a while to finally all come together lol