Combinations... is now Shipping!

Guest Symatic

Congratulations Sy and Adam. Fantastic to see this arrive, and just in time as I have now worn out both sides of Cadence :)

So will you have these at the weekend or shall I place an order through the website? And more importantly will this one still come with the free ltd edition Sy penis artwork... :p

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I hope you can ship it right to my hands from yours tomorrow, though i do know there are terrible border disputes between your hands and mine so shipping costs will be a nightmare.

bit broke at moment but intend to snatch this up very soon..just started really using cadence with rhythm and flow heavily.. love it, real useful in workshops too when teaching the young ones word scratching

@scottie - shipping from the UK to the US is possible but gets a little pricey - the rates are up on the bigcartel website. Would probably be best if we hook you up with a local distributor. Let me know where you are and i'll hook you up with the nearest person in the US that can ship.

@scottie - shipping from the UK to the US is possible but gets a little pricey - the rates are up on the bigcartel website. Would probably be best if we hook you up with a local distributor. Let me know where you are and i'll hook you up with the nearest person in the US that can ship.

I'm in the Los Angeles area, in fact I work a few blocks away from Amoeba Records - not sure if they are on your list for distros.

Guest Symatic

I'm in the Los Angeles area, in fact I work a few blocks away from Amoeba Records - not sure if they are on your list for distros.

i haven't asked them, do you know what they're lke for dealing with indie people like us? some shops won't deal with people that don't have proper distributors.

by the way thanks for all the support guys! :)

Finally got stuck into CFTM last week and over the weekend and I love it already.

Excellent sounds/sentences throughout (rather that half I like and half I avoid on most records) and technical aspects like volume, compression, transients and sample positions are spot on. Actually, I can't think of a single scratch record right now I could say is better.

Now please hurry up and make C&P003, whatever it may be!

• Like 1