7" Scratch records... Any suggestions?

So my homies and I put our orders in for the Raiden Fader and I have a Numark PT01 shipping in soon as well. Yeah we bought into the hype. That being said any suggestions for 7" scratch records.

I currently have a 7" baby seal picture disc (seems like a bootleg) and will be picking up a couple from Suckertash the Wax hauler here in Toronto. Just for the Scratch Game & Just for your Hand 2.

Are there any other 7" that I should have in my arsenal?

I'm not sure if there are any others...

The hipsters only came up with this porta-scratch fad last week and it takes a little while to get vinyl pressed, even when it's only small.

I think you best bet might be to write a nice letter to Cut & Paste Records asking them to fill the tiny scratch record void.

• 1 month later...

For sure, I released The "Precision Incisions" 1 and 2... 7 Inch Tiny Scratch Records back in 1999 and I see a few people have them on Discogs...I'd say those should be in your library...:-)

Yeah I just checked on Discogs. People have them but none are for sale :(

For my US trip I've been carrying around the handytrax and I got a C&P dub plate cut specially. It's what I've been using in some of the vids u might have seen me gurning in :-p After the positive feedback I've had on the road I think its fair to say it's gonna get pressed sometime before Christmas, depending on manufacturing schedules. It's gonna be CWRF vs CFTM we designed to work at a BPM suitable for an unmodded portable...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its gonna happen. Swiftstyle hooked it up and we shot a impromptu promo for it in Austin ;-)

I grabbed the stokyo rec :-) also waiting on my triad breaks which I won in the Chi battle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Symatic

Just been told our test presses are done for our 7".

Skip-proof sentences from our past 2 releases on 1 7" record, configured for the ideal BPM to get the most out of it on a portable deck.

pre-orders available here: www.cutandpasterecords.bigcartel.com

Limited Edition run of 500!

• 1 month later...