Chris Karns and Teeko beef with soundman

ericuk

Sound man dun goofed. He's not the star of the show. It's his job to make sure things are all good for the performers. I can understand the sound man's frustration about equipment being faulty/broken, but he shouldn't have cut Teeko off like that.

• Like 1

To go further, if I was in charge of that, that sound man would get the boot. He fucked that show up not just for artists who had travelled long distances to be there, but for the crowd that came to see them. If there were issues with gear, he should have explained that shit beforehand. Outside of that, he could have hopped up on stage and had a word in Teeko's ear without cutting his show short.

Shit seemed like the sound man's ego got bruised, and because of that the show was cut short.

The soundman was completely out of order for using physical force to grab the mic off Teeko. Yelling at someone while they're trying to perform for a crowd isn't the way to resolve an issue either. As a professional there's a way of resolving an issue without acting that way, it's part of his job to solve issues in a calm manner. Fair play to everyone for standing up to him. Hope it was all resolved and Teeko's synth was ok

chris karns showed the old man wasup, get off my fuckin mic… thought he was guna nut him..

A 35ish year old grabs a mic off an OAP (prob twice his age), yeah gangster! Fucking pussy hole!!!

Yeah you'd be pissed off if you had been cut off too, but to act like a winging faggy bitch you just look like a twat. Just apologise, laugh it off and start again.

• Like 1

chris karns showed the old man wasup, get off my fuckin mic thought he was guna nut him..

A 35ish year old grabs a mic off an OAP (prob twice his age), yeah gangster! Fucking pussy hole!!!

Yeah you'd be pissed off if you had been cut off too, but to act like a winging faggy bitch you just look like a twat. Just apologise, laugh it off and start again.

In agreement with most of ur points goldie. That being said I rekon the old guy wud have wiped em both out in the carpark anyways. Vajina and teecup were all a bit "hold me back im guna kill him" they're the type that start shit infront of bouncers hoping the bouncers will intervene. It's a bit disheartening when you see someone you've always had tons of respect for act like a little dick spot. Watching that made me feel like I did the day I found out mj was up for noncing :(

Such a shame!

He was jam your right. I suppose there was no winners in that altercation they all med a bit of a fluff out of it.dj vajra git ya cameras out! Has pretty much been my hero for last few years and I was left feeling a little disillusioned by it. Just like mj it dont make me disrespect him as an artist.We all lose it once in a while and i know it aint in the same league as beany dude crakin that lass on stage but cmon it was a bit handbags at ten paces! Maybe the grog got the better of him?

Like I say I don't think teeko n Chris did anything out of hand, I think they did a great job in not leaving a stinger print on his boat race...