Sigma - Untitled & Unfinished

Steve

Guest Deeswift

Not bad Sig, sounds good qualitat. Maybe just have it as an interlude type thang?

What does your signature mean? I have it as "my organ bontempi would be said", if it's french...

Cheers mate. I fucked up because I used a loop I made for something else and imported it into CEP. That made it hard to remove snares etc. without it sounding odd and chopped up. The drums are too static and repetitive though. Next time I'll make something better. :d

Thanks mate. Shame I'm incapable of making anything longer than a minute and a half. :d

ditto...

im likin it sig! you must teach me how to crab like you.

you should mix it up.... cut everything out but the melody then bring it all back... somthin like that.

keep em comin!

Thanks mate. Shame I'm incapable of making anything longer than a minute and a half. :d

ditto...

im likin it sig! you must teach me how to crab like you.

you should mix it up.... cut everything out but the melody then bring it all back... somthin like that.

keep em comin!

I can't crab regular for shit mate. It sounds like I'm doing ultra-fine transforms and basically it sounds fucking terrible. I can't do a forward crab, into a one click backwards transform, which is what a lot of people seem to do (including you) which is why I do that reverse crab pattern instead.

I think I'm gonna leave this track as it is, but I'm gonna make a few more and put them together as a small mix kind of thing with one flowing into the next. Expect to hear it in about 2079.

Nice. id like to see a more interesting stucture. That would help with the length too. Samples, drummin, cutz, all on point.

Structure!?