Record Store Day 2015

Ethanol

• 2 weeks later...

There's a few things that look interesting. Just one thing I'm set on trying to preorder which is this:

George Clinton

These all look interesting tho:

Texas Soul 64

Trojan Rude Boy Rumble

Walking Dead

Spike Jonze soundtrack

Bob Marley interviews

J5 wooden boxset

Brian Eno

Johnny Cash Live

Dilla F the Police

Guest petesasqwax

Nothing I'm bothered about as a special release but looking forward to spending a chunk of today in the record shop. Fuck the major label repress bullshit - go buy any kind of records at an independent record shop intit

• Like 1

Guest broke

Nothing I'm bothered about as a special release but looking forward to spending a chunk of today in the record shop. Fuck the major label repress bullshit - go buy any kind of records at an independent record shop intit

PREACH!

I'll be copping the Monty Python ft Stephen Hawkings 45

er, no I wont. I was a bit late to the shop and the one copy had gone. Got the Jay-z/ghostface 45 and cypress hill 45 which was an import from the US RSD list I think.

No shit. I saw the Phish live album going for $600-$800 on Amazon a few hrs after it was released. I figure that's one of the higher markups because Phish fans are so rabid.

It all depends on the release, like you say if the fans of a certain band are nuts about collecting their stuff, prices can be crazy.

Also, a lot of the lesser stuff will just stagnate on eBay at semi stupid prices because it's original selling price was about the limit but stupid speculators didn't know that.

• Like 1