Cut&PasteRecords - Win a Test Pressing

kut_class

"Want to score a test pressing of "Combinations from the Masters"???

Cut & Paste Records is having a friendly contest. Whomever posts our favourite scratch video that is 60 seconds to the nearest bar-ish using our first release "Cadence with Rhythm and Flow" will receive a test pressing of our new scratch record. We'll ship it to you as soon as we receive them.

Rules......

1) 60 seconds-ish to the nearest bar/beat.
2) Upload it to your face book timeline and tag Cut & Paste Records. ( or you can add on DV and we can link it on facebook for you)
3) Do it before we get our test presses.
4) Use our first release "Cadence with Rhythm and Flow ".

There is not an exact date set when we will get our test presses yet, we think in about a month we'll have them. Si, Darcy and Adam will watch all the videos, we'll have good debate about what which one we like best, and choose a video. Get slicing.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and jam learned to cut together as bairns eric. We had a slight altercation recently and we dont really talk like we used to. I currently have some really serious health issues with my little sister (big c) to amplify matters I found out yesterday my mam has it too. Bummer eh. I probably post too much on here jumping into people's conversations that I hardly know looking like a real billy no mates but being able to chat bout something I love with people who love it too is the only thing that makes me happy these days.

If anything its taught me that lifes to short to argue. I think sss wud be a good excuse for us to get the sfc (scratch fresh crew) back together. There once was a time our skill set was so alike it was hard to tell which of us was cutting. I lost the love for cutting and whent off to be a club dj and without blowing my own trumpet smashed it!! I heard the jam cutting a few years back and his skills have left me so far behind its a joke. I will pm him on fb to try and get him down. I really hope he says yes I still love da kid :(

Ive already tried grooming frost to come. I dont know chille but im guessing if jam comes then he will. Wish me luck ;)

Guest Symatic

sorry to hear about your mum and sis man, hope they both kick it's ass...

if you film an entry from the side so we can't see the sticker i'll happily pretend you're cuttin with Cadence.... :)

like if you just got the mudafuka i'm ill sample off the A Milli acapella, who's gonna know, eh?

just dont tell darcy and kutclass, who definately won't see this thread.

yeah quiet a few have come in over the last few days, lots of great entries all round ! Gonna put together a play list to share. Thanks to to everyone that entered from DV, glad to see the beys step up and post a file bitch :-p