New Scratch Record for 2015!

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

YO!

Me and Kutklass have been working on a new scratch record for a little while now, and it's nearly ready to be pressed!

It's gonna be skipless, just like last year's Cadence With Rhythm & Flow, and have ultrapitch and regular sides so it can be used on both regular and ultrapitch decks.

This time, along with fresh original vocal samples, we've included some drumming patterns and lock-groove noises to get creative with.

We spent a long time digging and chopping up samples, and filtering out the stuff that was not quite good enough, and while we're still using the same high-quality pressing plant as before, we're going in on the mastering to get everything sounding louder and punchier while maintaining sound quality.

Check out http://cutandpasterecords.bigcartel.comto get a discounted pre-order price!

Spread the word! tell your friends! tell your grandparents! tell the kids!

Combinations From The Masters - Coming Soon!

• Like 6

Vekked - your Canadian bretheren Darcy will get in touch about shipping.

If anyone else is interested in doing a bulk order to help keep shipping down, just give us a shout.

Massive thanks to everyone that's already given us a share on facespunk and helped spread the word !

Guest rasteri

Fantastic - love the fact you're putting drum samples on it :)

Also glad to see you're getting it mastered properly, as much as I loved Cadence it was pressed a little quietly compared to some other scratch records.

Guest Symatic

Fuckin' dope. Does your homey in Michigan still have some wax available, Cadence With Rhythm & Flow? Finally got skrills on the regular, so can send loot asap.

Hey man! Ctrl X in michigan is sold out im afraid (kurteek grabbed the last one :) ) but sunny tash and mike galo in canada still have stock, so shipping shouldnt be too much for US orders. You can find em on facebook or just pm me and we can sort it out from there!

Thanks for the support guys! Please remember to tell a friend to tell a friend :)

The plant is to have them ready by April and we are on track so far. Make sure to buy on the pre order if you want to save cash I.e. doubles...