Looking for 2D (Top View) image of 2x Techs & Mixer Battle Style

scottie(the)goonie

Hey DV, I've taken a break from scratching to work on some custom vape products. Basically these are small-box shaped high power vaporizers that use a GE chip which can output about 120 Watts. To put that in perspective, the average pen-style vape you might see at a liquor store does about 8 watts.

These are handmade by me from start to finish. The painting process is time consuming and I'm going to get the next batch powdercoated by a pro - I also have a friend with an EDM factory who can laser cut metal and this gave me an idea:

I want to do a box with a turntablist theme. The face of the box will have the typical battle-style 2 techs + mixer setup engraved into it, with a small slide potentiometer (as the mixer's crossfader) instead of the usual rotary trimmer, which is used to adjust the power.

Basically I'm looking for a top view diagram of this that I can easily mess with using Solidworks. It would be very difficult to try and re-create this from scratch without some sort of 3d scanner. If anyone has an leads or ideas on this that would be helpful.

To get an idea of the box there are a few pictures at scottsmods.com . The device is around the size of 2 iPhones stacked on top of each other.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize that you could find these models for free....

Question for ALL: Which mixer do you think has the iconic scratch mixer look? 06? Rane 57?

Backtrack: Do you have an easy way of working with Sketchp6 or KMZ files in SW? I'm using SW 2014

EDIT: (The Concept)

The Rest of the Album (Hidden):

http://imgur.com/a/EbWYw

Guest rasteri
Question for ALL: Which mixer do you think has the iconic scratch mixer look? 06? Rane 57?

05 surely. Pretty sure everyone's owned one at some point.