Why is Z-Trip not nearly as famous as he should b?

djxander

Seriously? Why? Based on the quality of his work - he should be known to the extent of Q, Shadow, Roc Raida, etc. I think Z-trip gets forgotten, I'll go out on a limb and even say Kid Koala is more famous than Z-Trip and hardly anybody talks about him..

what do you all think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q's got the kuts and mixes !

z-Trips got the mixes and the production!!

I dont know who's album id chose if i could only have one !

probaly ztrips just cuz its a far wider selection !

Tho i cant get enuf skratchinn i dont know!

tough one :@

z-trip and qbert are playing this week iN flordia!! oN the 23 i think

made some new song with chester bennington from lp

z trip is one of those master of all trade dj's like shadow, kid koala, and woody...corporate media and average shmoes are too caught up with mc fucks like snoop and nelly to give a shit about dj's

Edited by Flare Bear

Q's got the kuts and mixes

mixes??????

erm....

z-trip does okay. top class party-rocking dj, he's not as well knwon for his production as the likes of Kid Koala.. btw has anyone got z-trip's new wax?

I think it will be released mid april (Shifting Tides is the name i believe).

Q's got the kuts and mixes

mixes??????

erm....

z-trip does okay. top class party-rocking dj, he's not as well knwon for his production as the likes of Kid Koala.. btw has anyone got z-trip's new wax?

I think it will be released mid april (Shifting Tides is the name i believe).

i agree, with the part dj part :) but h;es has got good production skills, dont kno why he's not more widely known tho, as he is better than alot of the more average shiz that comes out

z trip is one of those master of all trade dj's like shadow, kid koala, and woody...corporate media and average shmoes are too caught up with mc fucks like snoop and nelly to give a shit about dj's

i agree. everyones forgotten about the dj in hip hop

Z-Trip is not successful because forum heads keep bootlegging all his shit.

Seriously, I never understood why, but ever since TTNN (and possibly before, I dunno, I wasn't around), every few months a wealth of direct-download Z-Trip shit appears. It's normally the same old stuff, but it's always there.

Besides, the scratch 'industry' has a hard time supporting one scratch 'celebrity' (Q). There's only so many butter rugs and monster cables you can flog to scratch heads, they're too busy blowing their wad on high-speed cable internet and iPods to bump all their theived Z-Trip shit on.

Guest Deeswift

i agree. everyones forgotten about the dj in hip hop

Nah, hip hop forgot about hip hop.

Guest Deeswift
Supposition. I supposed that his wife and children would prefer NOT to starve this Easter.

Tell that motherfucker to get a motherfucking job.

:d

Guest Deeswift

LOL!

I'm not moaning about money though. I have literally nothing at all, no income right now. Do I care? No! Would I mind people downloading my shit? No!