Cut & Paste Record Shop now online

Guest Symatic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

Just got my hands on it, heres the finished record!
Shipping out from monday, although ill probably be able to give it to most of you guys by hand at csgbbq or sss, boom!

• Like 3

here's something I've wondered for ages and never really looked into: you know how on Clocktave the label came on a sticker you put on yourself so you could line it up... how much more expensive per record is that to do (say on a 500 pressing)? I guess it either a) must be more expensive or b) nobody cares and just puts their own marker on anyway. So that's two questions actually. Bit of a thread hijack in fact. I'm excited to receive my record in any case.

Guest Symatic

Well you would save a similar amount on not printing colour lavels and leaving it blank to the amount it would cost to print 500-1000 colour stickers....

I never had clocktave does it have a whitelabel under the sticker or is it just bare vinyl?

Anyway, £200-£300 i think

Nice. Mine arrived this morning and I have a rare morning off work so was able to take delivery direct from the postie rather than trudge all the way to the post office at the weekend, and it arrived in perfect condition, Double Bonus. Thanks and well done on making it happen.

Edited by Ethanol

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Eye ghot myne 2!

Hooray with my newly fixed arm i'll be certainly moving this back and forth with my hands around a central spindal that creates a pivoting effect later, i can tell you that much, my friends. I'm even going to amplify it!

Top work though, it looks spunky like sex jizz. Top work for Darcy for writing a silly name i wanted written on my parcel. You is both great guyz. CHEERZ MATEZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

z

Z

Z

z

Z!

Guest Symatic

Glad youre liking it doods!

Yep darcy will be arriving in canadia soon so will start shipping from there which will be quicker and cheaper than sending it from the uk.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Doesn't post in Tenterden get delivered by horse? It might explain the delay.

You should be jelz, it's rubbish (he lied whilst gazing at one of the best scratch records he'd bought in some time lying in wait on his TT)

Aww, now i feel bad for taunting you, bet it comes today.

Guest Symatic

haha yeah if you wanna get it earlier mate just pm me and we'll sort P+P. its £5.50 first class or £12.50 tracked and registered.

i'm gonna bring a load to CSG tho so anyone happy to wait will get em then, and i'l bring plenty of spares!