dv seems to be full of comedians...

motosega

this saturday i'll be doing a show where we do a tounge in cheek hip hop number.

we have two guys who can rap badly, a girl who is a proper opera singer, and me, who is bad at scratching.

we already did this number a few months ago and it went down realy well, the unwashed masses even went so far as to compliment my expert scratchin. unbeknownst to them, i suck badly.

i started by putting on a baseball hat that has a hole in it to let my lopsided mohawk hair out , and finished by doing a scratch where i put my forehead on the recordand and do scribbles,

dv seems to be full of comedians, so i'm asking for your comic genius.

what does dv suggest i add to the routine?

Pipe down Dopp, he said comedians, not twats

What if it can squirt water after you have convinced someone to smell on it? You could easily use the hose from a plastic flower for this.

Also, two grown men, dressed as toddlers in flap trousers that start babbling which slowly turns into a DAS EFX-style rap battle about whose mother gives the best milk should appeal to even the most sophisticated of audiences.

If you can get one of those 'dunse' hats, you know, without the beak and a propeller on top, that would be jokes, accompanied by the rotaiting bow tie, and I'd pay to see that!

HOW CAN I PUT UP WITH THIS?

• Like 1

i was right,

dv is full of comedians.

Also, two grown men, dressed as toddlers in flap trousers that start babbling which slowly turns into a DAS EFX-style rap battle about whose mother gives the best milk should appeal to even the most sophisticated of audiences.

no a bad idea, but it's a bit too much like a number we already have where two women dressed as todlers slowly turn to ninjas and beat the shit out of each other.

A comically large phallus borrowed from a Greek theatre.

we already have a song about masturbation, maybe it'd fit better there.

A rotating bow tie.

rotating bow ties all good, but not realy my style, the double bass player has a bow tie, maybe i can suggest it to him.

any way, we sorted it out at rehersals today, one of the guys was a graffiti writer, and he''ll spraypaint something on the piano, and the acrobat will do a 30sec breakdance number.(i worry slightly about him doing side summersaults within a meter of my turntables)