10 minute waffle video

ericuk

Very nice - Your thumb has really developed into another hand. Some great scratches in this!

I've only started trying out more stuff with my thumb recently and a combo I quite like is the forward baby, forward 1-click, backward baby, backward 1-click that you've already done a video about with the thumb tapping against the record direction when there's a click and leaving the click out. And the baby scratches are replaced with drills/2 double time babies or whatever they're called. So you end up with a faderless Jackhammer kind of thing with a wobbly tear sound instead of the Flares. I think it sounds really nice with fading on the linefader, too. Slowly, I'm getting it halfway fast. :)

So, there you go: that's one combo from me against against 10 of yours. Let's call it even.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

You seem to have done tons of cutting and vid type tings of late, which i for one am very pleased about, young man. I hope you keep up this prolific period. The waffle was enjoyable, too, like a delicious eating waffle.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Sick. Eric you and ttm and chile and yoshi need to have a waffle-off, youre all well on the teacherizing tip.

In other news: those tea lights you promo'd can make great emergency 45 adapters. Pop the wax out, cut a little x in the middle of the base ofthe metal, and push it over your spindle. BANG

• Like 1

yeeeahh good video eric !! really interesting to hear what people are thinking while going through their moves, how they link their moves progress/enhance patterns and just generally what they are working on. If you haven;t been to a SSS a lot of this type of banter goes down :-p (super geeky !!)