SSS 20! Bristol addition Saturday 26th April

d00ban

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Sheet! That's some fancy sheet right there! It feels just like Jimmy's getting the posters done again. Nice work, matey! It makes it feel like a real event and everything <winky>.

Come on everybody, lets get pumped up!

WOOO!! A FANTASTIC LONG WEEKEND (HOORAY! FUCK YOU, FRIDAY AND MONDAY!) THIS WEEKEND AND THEN JUST A FEW SWEET DAYS UNTIL SSS!!

Looks like us super southern dudes are coming up in the day on Friday to get there late afternoon/evening.

PUMP IT UP, PUMPERS!

ahh im soo looking forward to this .. i dont wanna disappoint just in case of no shows but at least 2 ex DMC champs have said they might put in an appearance...

Another day closer!

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with everyone, it's seems like ages since the last one. It's seems like a thousand years since i saw Eric last seeing as he wasn't at the last one.

Are there any plans for Saturday night?

Guest Symatic

Im still trying to sort a pub to set up and spin funk breaks and reggae in, either that or theres always gonna be some sort of pub / music related shenannigans to go to

WOOT!

Just saying.

We're nearly there.

I've got a super easy day at work tomorrow, then friday off.

PUMP UP THE SLAM(dancing){in celebration of fun time scratching}

On a serious note, i hope we can take some time out to do non-stop slam dancing at some point this weekend or i'll feel that i've wasted my journey, if not my whole life.

Bristol facts:

Bristol was established by Pictish rebels in 1200 B.C. Three brother founded the city on the spot where the wife of the eldest, Brian, got her massive, massive jugs outs. At this point his brothers Steven and Oliver fell to the grown in awe and declared the place to be a holy. The names of the brothers were shorten, much in the fashion that Italian motorways are, to Bri-St-Ol. Soon after the brother were murdered and long forgotten, but the city that carries their names continues on to this day, completely unmurdered. Not even by the germans in the sequel to WW1.

Bristol has the largest stretch of motorway in a city in the world, though it's entirely buried under Bristol City's football soccer ground.

The patron saint of Bristol is Peter Gabriel.

Bristol has the largest population of any city in Britain, though most of the residents live, work, pay taxes to boroughs (and play) in London and in fact never ever set foot in Bristol.

I keep saying Brighton instead of Bristol when i tell people where i'm going on the weekend for no good reason.

If you laid out all the people in Bristol end to end then it would form the start of a joke with a punchline that would confound your expectations of what i would normally say next.

If you laid out all the people in Bristol and killed them it would be considered the popular crime against humanity, genocide.

Eric Bristow has nothing to do with the place, despite what he says.

Bristol has such liberal values that if you are elected Mayor then you are expected to spend the entire term homeless.

Bristol is sorry for Tricky.

Bristol was the birth place of Trip Hop, a non-genre that allowed people who read the NME in the 90's to like hip hop without actually seeming like they did.

If you laid Bristol out end to end it would be a feet of engineering genius.

Bristol is not made of ice.

Bristol is a riddle that i never want to solve.

The word Bristols was said over forty eight million times in British comedy pre-1980.

I dunno, something else, i'm going off now.

(to Bristol)

{tomorrow}

[baby]

BOOOM!!!!

I'm back, obv.

I bought nothing but shells suits. And yes i have pics and video of said suits.

I'm sorry that it wasn't as Eric friendly as it could have been, scratching on the wrong side, people cutting over you and stuff. It was a shame not to get you nice and comfortable and unleash you properly as it's always a treat, for me at least.

That whole weekend was pure rudeness, though. It's a shame you weren't around to come back to Pete's cos we had a great scratch there (i prefered it somewhat to sss in the day, tbh, more relaxed, plus i was super tired in the day and Pete stitched me up too. Weirdly i was at my best at about midnight, which makes no sense).

I took 3 pics, two of which are the same thing about a millisecond after, but i'm too lazy to put them up and they were crap anyway. I have got tons of photos of me kissing my muscles in the mirror though if you want.

CHEERS SY AND PETE AND ALL MANS DEM CRU, SEEN! GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE! THAT WAS TOPS AND STUFF [EXCLAIMATION MARKS]

gahhh that was awesome !! Massive thanks Sy for letting us stay ! Me and doob got back and ended up making a beat, haha proper inspiring weekend !

Yeah, big big thanks to Sy for being the perfect host and making it an excellent weekend!

As ever, big respect to everyone who turned up on Saturday - both local Bristolians and travelling immigrants.

It was great to be back in Bristol too. Definitely need to make this an annual event.

It was nice to show respect to SY and Pete for coming over to Rye and Luton by visiting their neck of the woods. It was nice having spectators just stopping to watch. I wish I had stayed around now to jam in the evening but you live and learn. Sometimes I need to push through the hunger and fatigue and just man up. Carp Diem.

Carp Diem.

Enough about your fish day. And might i say, carpe carp to all the fishermen out there.

You could have come to a nice Italian resturant with the Kent and Rye dudes and have watched Rockwell soil himself in public. The jam started at about 11 so you would have to have had extreme stamina, though. I'm suprised i was on it until about 1-1 30ish, as i'd had about 5 hours sleep the night before.

On another note, i've been super ill since Monday. I thought i was just knackered from the weekend at work on Monday when scrolling on my monitor was making me feel like spewing up, but i was just janking. I feel like i'll probably be better tomorrow, though, as i feel a lots better today #pray4Phil

All this information is something i'm sure you all were desperate to know. I can't think of why anyone wouldn't want almost constant updates on my well being.

On yet another note, we had probably the most famous attendee since Lance Armstrong used to come dresses as this guy called Jimmy (he left after his drug test woes. The thing that gave him away is that he put a triangle on his arm for every time he got away with cheating). Yes, Beans, was there and nobody noticed. He ripped it up, too.