SSS 20! Bristol addition Saturday 26th April

d00ban

Guest Symatic

ha i was gonna put some more pressure on you to buy one but it looks like i've sown the seed....

glad she liked the little lamb, i've always thought of myself as 'the ladies scratch dj'

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Have any of you booked rooms yet? The premier inn is far from £29 a night. It was all "£167 for two night is the cheapest, you punk!" which i thought was rude in terms of customer service, but also the price was much higher than expected.

You can get a cheaper one by about £50 6 miles outside of Bristol, so really it's a toss up for me between my cheap nature and my wanting to have an extra £50 for records against me being really lazy. Who will win? Who will care? WHO?

Guest Symatic

theres the YHA that does private rooms for under £30, or doubles with en suites for under £60

http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/bristol

the premier inn was showing me about £75 when i looked today, weird, was sure they were well cheap when i checked a few weeks ago...

theres one in the nice part of town that does single rooms for £50, much closer than 6 miles, about 20 mins walk to the venue.

its called The Clifton hotel.

http://www.cliftonhotels.com/bristolhotels/clifton/

(I checked prices for 26th April assuming you'd get here that morning)

Nice one. I'll check them up. I might go a bit more fancy than a hostel as i don't want to get knife raped by some Danish junkies,

Nothing gay about offering up nude pics for big cash prizes.

Yeah, Teddy is driving. He said he tried to contact you, i believe.

It's gonna be a super cash rinser, btw. Well over £100 for a couple of nights in the hotel, plus petrol, food, 9mm Glock, etc Me and Ed are gonna book our l'hotel on friday night if you wanna co-ordinate it cos we all ned to establish if we've got rooms to stay in, firstly. The plan is to go up Friday after work and come back Early(ish) Sunday morgen. Do you know if Matt's up for it? His silence on this thread makes me think otherwise.

I think you might get the prize for greatest distance travelled to get there, so kudos, dude-os.

Like the tuff crew im "going the distance" . Fri , the only thing is im skint right now cus of canada etc so wont have the cash for a bit till get paid . Let me know where u book and will try later for same place . As for matt will message him now and see .

I've booked my room now, wooo. I was just gonna check with Ed but i presume so. FYI, everybody, £108 for 2 nights at the Clifton Hotel. There were plenty of rooms and free or very cheap parking nearby.

On the shit side i forgot Ed's taking his van rather than his car so there won't be any more room for lifts. Shit, sorry, dudes, i should have checked before crowing about lifts and shit. I feel like a cunt, now.

Guest Symatic

cool with me. so doom and kutklass are at mine. clifton hotel is really close to my place actually so we cal all link for mega breakfast and stuff. nice.

I just got a new mixer too, so there will be a fair few bits of kit there :d

New mixer?

yeah i just got a TTM 56 off gumtree. arrived on friday. well chuffed

Sweet. I knew of would happen in the end. I take it you found one in decent shape for a fair price? Best of all, you are now equipped for the apocalypse - when only the 56 and roaches will survive.

Guest Symatic

cool so if youre staying in clifton you'll be near my place and we can all stick together and go for food or something. nice. its the posh bit of town but we're close to everything else anyway so all good