Got reason not sure how to open it....

Mixologist

The bin file is the data. The cue file contains information about the data. If you want to burn the CDs, start Nero and cancel the wizard thing that pops up, then click Recorder then Burn Image. Select the cue file and Nero will do the rest.

You can also mount the data as a virtual CD using Daemon Tools if you want to run it direct from your PC.

The cue and bin file must always have exactly the same name (apart from the file extension obviously) so if you have any problems, always check that first. In this case everything looks good. If you download a file and only the bin part is there but no cue, use CUEATOR to make one.

yo has anyone downloaded reason3 from mininova and got it to work?

yep i downloaded the exact one you have to get it to wrk i got acahol 120% and burnt each of the .bin files to a cd each just forget about the .cue's they dont matter , worked perfect for me.

And yeh sigmas's right if u open the nfo file with notepad its got the cd-keys in n shit.

Guest Deeswift

YAY!

Nice one Jordan.

One thing I will mention -- you should right-click the D-Tools icon (in the system tray) and deselect "Autostart". There's no need for it to be starting up with Windows when you switch your PC on.