Whats a good price for a QFO?

There is one on ebay... 7hrs left. $1250 + $77 shipping. What do yall figure a "good" price is? I see some listed for $2k-$2500 which seems quite high. $1500 a good price??

Sad to say, but assuming its in good condition that probably is quite a good price. It's hard to totally nail down current prices with so many piss takers asking for ludicrous but it now prices.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them go over here for about a grand in open auction for a clean one which sort of tallies with what you've got there

$2000 I have seen them sold mint condition no scratches. With pro x fader or innofader, with shure M44 needle, and flight case.

I would pass on the one on ebay from canada. The stress cracks are not from screwing the screws to tight.

Most I would pay is maybe a $500 to a $1000 depending on condition.

hope this helps. ;)

• Like 1

I just found out via FB that my buddy here in town won that auction! FLOL. Glad I passed or we woulda been bidding each other up like a couple Jake-legs.

• Like 1

Qfo.... A great idea, but really... It's a bit suck ass.

Terrible sound quality....And a fuckin awkward layout.... Although, I'm not sure how it could actually BE any better bearing in mind the design itself.

I really wish that I would have loved the qfo, but I just didn't really like using it... Even after extended use on my mates...

Qf-no, thank you.

• Like 2