What's the last video gayme you bought/DL'd?

djdiggla

I think this would be a good pinned topic.

I been picking up a few things on eBay:

Rugby '05 - OG Xbox

Namco museum - GBA

War Gods - N64

Portal 2 - PS3

Ace Combat 6 - 360

Hat Trick - 7800

Got all those in the last 2 wks

Your posts are appearing with weird formatting in the last couple of days. Has something changed at your end? Different phone/tablet? Different browser? Did you make this post via Tapatalk?

The last game I bought was Max: The Curse of Brotherhood on the Xbox One. It's a downloadable puzzle platformer. It got kinda mixed reviews, but the comments I saw from gamers were positive, so I took a punt on it. I've not played it much though. These days if I play a game, it's usually pinball or more specifically, The Pinball Arcade on PC. I've been trying to up my pinball skills after watching a bunch of YouTube videos of pro players.

I downloaded "The Stanley Parable", which is sort of an interesting change from most of the games out there. It was a few bucks.

I also got BioShock Inifnite (I was testing my new GPX card). To be honest, the story and gameplay is not what I thought it would be. There are long sequences where you're running around in a ghost town to find things, and then short sequences where you're basically hiding for cover the entire time.

I think Dishonored was a much more fun game with the same type of gameplay.

• Like 1

Your posts are appearing with weird formatting in the last couple of days. Has something changed at your end? Different phone/tablet? Different browser? Did you make this post via Tapatalk?

Yeah, Tappatalk. Dunno why it's doing that :(

Recently I bought Dayz and Natural selection 2, Dayz is still along way from finished as its in alpha looking forward to see how develops. Enjoying Ns2 as i used to play NS1 back in the day :p

Dayz: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/

NS2: http://www.naturalselection2.com/

I need to get my PC fixed so I can try some Steam games

• Like 1

^^Jealous. I play handhelds the most. Really want a 3DS. But also thinking of getting a WiiU cause it has the controller with screen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

I got the GOTY version of Dishonored. Done the main game but am looking forward to finding time to get into the DLCs. Just finished Witcher 2, which took me ages to get around to. It was cool and all but I just felt it was a real opportunity missed. The character development was weak in comparison to stuff like Bioware games and the on-rails style of gameplay ultimately pissed me off. Better than most things but I have friends who reckon it's the best game ever and it clearly isn't (KOTOR is)

it's the best game ever and it clearly isn't (KOTOR is)

Say, have you played Anachronox yet? Kind of sci-fi and film noir parody with maybe the best story in a game. Probably my favorite game next to Grim Fandango.

At 30:10 you can see the main characters stuck in space - if you like the vibe, try it!

• Like 1