DV member IDA entries

chile

daam he asked for a video with better quality so i sent him this - but it seems the wrong video has been uploaded for me....hope it can be changed...there are only 6vids up on ida youtube...? wtf i know others who have entered but aint up yet...

• Like 2

my main moan is - they should have - got all the video,s - put the logo,s on em - and released them all at the same time - because some dudes have been on the ida youtube page for days now -

you symatic its sky 3d its gonna be on - this sat at 9

brap

Dope, good effort guys.. IDA UK this year is basically all the DV crew right :)

Chile will take the scratch.. although I rated everyone's vids.

I agree with Ritchie they should have put all the vids up at the same time.. mine's only just gone up while others went up on Sunday.

Also mine and Chile and Symatics scratch category vids aren't up on their youtube at all yet..

Guest Symatic

i got an email sayin i should hold tight and that because this isnt dmc online i shouldnt worry about the vids not going up together cos its not about views.

not too bothered about view count, it just looks wack that some peoples vids get put up on one day, then theres a couple of days with no uploads, then a fight scene fron the film They Live gets posted, then another battle vid gets added.

Id be confused if i was a spectator... wait im confused as a competitor!

yeah chilli's winning so far on the scratching front.... have to wait and see if anyone can top that

I'm a spectator and I'm not impressed ^^^

What happens is someone post on FB that their entry is up, I get home hours later and can't find it on Facebook, so I head to the UK IDA page I've subscribed to, to find it's not there. I too was faced with a They Live fight scene and I think P Nuts vid was posted twice.

I get that IDA are good people and doing a lot of it for love of the scene, etc. But they need to sort themselves out when it comes to these little things IMHO.