SwishMax Flash - Loops don't loop - Help, please! (Lorn Looper as reward)

mfsop

So, I tried to make a looper out of the Lorn archive on tablist and it kinda works but some mp3s just won't loop even though I've cut them in Audacity after Acid has claimed to have cut them in time. In Winamp they repeat in time so I have no clue why Flash doesn't work (I've downloaded that program just yesterday).

Should I use Wavs instead of MP3 or are there any 'hidden' settings?

Maybe this screenshot helps the experts among you...

Edited by mfsop

Use wavs. I found mp3 format always inserts silence at the start when u save the edited file.

If ur having probs with swish, n u didnt encode the mp3 urself, cud be an encoding issue. Try saving those as wav.

Ohh also, if ur using a 'free' copy of swish, save regularly and in incremental versions. I've had swish fuck a project for no obvious reason n had to start from scratch several time before.

I guess you're right - which means I've got to cut 76 audio files again. Thanks for the annoying but helpful solution! :)

The mp3s were cut from the original mp3s in Acid and then exported as mp3s. Some silence was introduced by Acid but even Audacity with Lame couldn't do it properly.

By the way: I'm using the 15-day-trial version. It's fully functional and you just need to enter your e-mail to get an activation code.