scratch practice routines

Pich

I just wanted to see how other people practice when they get on there decks? Like do you do 10mins of chips, 10mins of flares etc, then a freestyle, this is pretty much how mine go unless I get a lot of free time them I'll do that but for longer

I read an article Chile posted last week (may be he can find it) where they did a study on the best way to practice. They had 2 groups, people who just practiced one technique (it was golf shots or something) and the other group practiced 2 shots at the same time. The group who practiced 2 shots at the same time progressed further and quicker. It was something to do with their brain having to "relearn" each time, thus making the connections formed in the brain stronger in the end. Make of that what you will!

• 3 weeks later...

I read an article Chile posted last week (may be he can find it) where they did a study on the best way to practice. They had 2 groups, people who just practiced one technique (it was golf shots or something) and the other group practiced 2 shots at the same time. The group who practiced 2 shots at the same time progressed further and quicker. It was something to do with their brain having to "relearn" each time, thus making the connections formed in the brain stronger in the end. Make of that what you will!

:) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100712141855.htm