Battle DJing is the most pointless shit in the DJ world

Steve

mixing 45's is piss easy, I won the 7" battle one handed filming with my phone in the other hand.

You should PM Jeff and offer him some lessons. It'll only take you 24 hours to teach him too.

Then you can post it in pwnpit's new thread.

mixing 45's is piss easy, I won the 7" battle one handed filming with my phone in the other hand.

You should PM Jeff and offer him some lessons. It'll only take you 24 hours to teach him too.

here you go..you said it..."easy" LOL!

Not easy enough for you to win though.

the vid was taken off due to copyright claims (malcolm mclaren)

i would be happy to battle anyone here..either mix or scratch..its not that hard steve to mix, maybe you were struggling back in the day cause you just couldnt blend 2 tracks together?

"Mixing is so easy I can teach people to do it in 1 day!" - Loses to Matt in a mixing battle and blames the size of the records and the age of the music. :d

i didnt lose dummy, the vid was taken off by youtube so how could i have won when there was no vid to begin with?

either youre trolling or just plain stupid, wich one is it?

"Mixing is so easy I can teach people to do it in 1 day!" - Loses to Matt in a mixing battle and blames the size of the records and the age of the music. :d

i didnt lose dummy, the vid was taken off by youtube so how could i have won when there was no vid to begin with?

Steve never trolls

• Like 1

Guest loop skywalker

yesterday i wanked out 4 ml of prime jizzm...today i managed 5ml..how does that work...like if i knock one out after a days rest you would assume that i could reap 9 ml of cock custard..but no...it always stays around 4 or 5.....amazing.

"I didnt lose dummy" - I'd say you're coming close to losing it right now, just like you lost a DJ battle to a 1 armed DJ. :d

Who's that DJ that really does have 1 arm? Semtex isn't it? Perhaps we could sort out a battle between you guys to see who's the best mix DJ. Lightning surely can't strike twice.

"I didnt lose dummy" - I'd say you're coming close to losing it right now, just like you lost a DJ battle to a 1 armed DJ. :d

Who's that DJ that really does have 1 arm? Semtex isn't it? Perhaps we could sort out a battle between you guys to see who's the best mix DJ. Lightning surely can't strike twice.

my vid wasnt in the battle as it was taken off due to copyright claims..has it ever occured to you that i might have won the battle if it wasnt taken off.

It was taken off before the voting actually so how could i have lost when there was NO vid to vote for?

That's not my recollection of events. The video was up for quite a while, then one day I clicked on it again and it said "the user has removed this video". Perhaps you took it down when you realised a one-armed man had the better of you, I couldn't say.

That's not my recollection of events. The video was up for quite a while, then one day I clicked on it again and it said "the user has removed this video". Perhaps you took it down when you realised a one-armed man had the better of you, I couldn't say.

the sound of the vid was muted by youtube thats why i deleted it..there were 2 claims on it..lol@you for ignoring the fact that some pop tunes simply are not allowed to upload on yt.

What is a dj thats loses to a dj that doesn't scratch?

El would probably say LOSER.

i never lost to anyone as the vid got muted therefore deleted...you cannot lose a battle when you not in it for the voting

you must be trolling, i dont believe youre that dumb and ignorant