Mannheim, Germany - Free D-Stlyes show and session

mfsop

http://www.altefeuerwache.com/programm/termin/2013/august/11/sommerbuehne_d_styles.html

I've just seen this - Don't know if the guys who made this possible are on the forums but I just need to promote it now! Maybe someone's in the area and will be there, too (Mannheim's got a pretty good train connection to other cities for its size).

Yeah, it's D-Styles. I'm soooo excited, I cannot hide it.

Edited by mfsop
  • Like 1

Hmm, I didn't know that either. Do you maybe know the tour dates? Maybe there's an even closer city for me.

Or I just drive to Berlin to see him twice. That would make up for the last times I missed his shows because no promotion for them got to me. Maybe I'm just missing out on an essential scratch newsletter but I demand such announcements to be on national television!

That's true dedication! It also shows that you've got what it takes to come over to Mannheim, too (there might be an SA-8 in my back pack...). :p

It will be fun for sure - it's been ten years since I last saw him live, so I'd be content looking at a paper cut out of D-Styles while Phantazmagorea is playing.

^^ AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would be sick to plant these dudes in the crowd at a scratch gig.

• Like 1