No one speeds up scratch vids...EVER

Guest Symatic

jackens right though shutter speed can affect the appearance of fast motion. also when you watch it back on high refresh rate monitors you get a similar effect

Guest broke

i think one of the only doods that can do that speed or close to it normally is netik especially with his crab patterns

I haven't watched that clip in a while. A few years back that pretty much summed up my approach to cuts - click-heavy and fast. It's still my comfort zone.

Guest broke

Obviously sped up. You can tell by the frames which are not present. Looks to me like it was recorded at 25-30 fps and sped up to 60 fps. even so, nice cuts.

hahahaha

• Like 1

Reminds me of the kind of cuts I used to do in 1993.

POAST FILE ETC

I would but all my arms blew up in an unfortunate bobsleigh accident that has left me unable to do anything but slow chirps and out of time transforms.

The often overlooked darker side of bobsleigh - it isn't just about soap box races and jerk chicken as the media would have us believe.

^^ LOL, yeah his hands especially fader hand looks weird from 50 secs on .. i think its got to be a frame rate thing and these dudes are moving faster than the camera can catch.