Super Sexy Sunday 15

Its finally here you lucky bastards! 5 attempts to fucking upload, which took over 8 fecking hours each time!

22minutes is pretty long I know, but I think its good to have at least one vid that represents the whole session properly. I've done what I can to make sure the vid progress's throughout, so I recommend sitting back and enjoy, there's loads of good moments in there, Assembly Worker with his Maschine skills, Yoshi and Eric being super badass's on the cut. The VKP ring master does some really tasty musical aaah cuts at 17:35.

Definitely could of done with some close up angles here and there, next time....

CAST

Dooban

Cutklass

Rockwell

Dubba Dutch

Edkut

Assembly Worker

Momma 9

Suspense

Ericuk (VKP)

ill Milligan (VKP)

Double mo-7 (VKP)

Yoshi

Darcy d

JFB (Jims fwuffy beard)

Supacuts was in it but I felt it necessary to edit him out for being to needy/demanding :p

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Kudos on the classy vid, dudes! No wonder it took time.

It gives a good chronology of the day. You can tell when burger time was and everything. And when Yoshi and Darcy turned up. And i was the only one incriminated by drug use in it. It's funny watching what everyone else was doing whilst someone else is on the cut. Plus i don't remember Eric doing those super lush uzi tips near the start, i thought i would have noticed their sickness at the time. :huh:

Shame i sucked balls on it, ce la vie.

Kinda guessed you wouldn't mind if people spotted you waving around a plastic bag, not to obvious unlike the bit from 2:02 where I had to cover over Ed and Matt as there misbehaving was very rude and obvious, dirty bastards

i don't remember Eric doing those super lush uzi tips near the start,

so good it made me giggle like a little girl.

I'm sparticus!

One of my guise's (my original guise) is Momma9, but it's really 'The Grand Fantastical Lazy DJ Momma9' to give me my full dj name, which i was for years, mainly cos it's silly and i found giving myself a dj name dumb so i gave myself a dumb name. Though the Grand Fantastical part is kind of a nod to the proper old skool dj's, i.e like something from the late 70's. Oh, and lazy cos i'm a big slack-ist. I'm not that good at branding.

I wanted to give myself a new name where people just call me Phil, hence this name.

I guess the other is Gav, cos his surname is Spencer (one for the future sss coffee table trivia book, fact fans!)

• Like 1

Yeah, good work Paul.

It was a good day all round... I was quite amused by Yoshi who turned up late, ate three large burgers, downed two big bottles brown ale then killed it on the cut and Leighton who made it all the way down from London only to not make it past the sofas and the volcano to the decks. Good times.

• Like 1

If it wasn't cuntry yolkal dialup Internet speed it would been up just under 2 weeks, stoopid 1066 country.

I love the fact that Leighton came all that way and literally didn't make it past the Sofas, a strategic re positioning of the volcano could be in order

Yeah we need to sort that out, we have one rule "you have to scratch on your first time" and we all forgot!

He brought (sold) us all lovely blue records with our names on and a fancy sss record, too. Surely that gets him a free pass this time. Plus he was ultra minced off the volcano, due in no small part to Ed.

I like that the vid made me look super sociable. It looks like i'm not stop chatting to dudez.

It's funny how itchy everyones hands are when they aren't cutting, contantly flicking the faders and moving the record, doing imaginary practice and the like. And it's also amusing to see Maschine Matt's furious fingers pounding away on the maschine from over his shoulder.

Life is sweet when you know that sss is always only a month or two away. :)