Jon1st - LV Routine - New Video

Jon

My friend Dan and I thought it would be fun to collab on a project before he moved to Japan a couple of months ago, so I put this routine together in a few hours and Dan filmed and edited it. It's not my most technical routine as I only had a few hours to plan and practice it but it was really fun to put together. :)

• Like 1

Cheers dude!

I don't think I'll use this in any battles this year. Imo it's a pretty weak set from a battle perspective as it's not very technical. I'm still working on DMC Online routines for the final (if I get through!). My mixer has been in repair for about 2 months so I've not had proper practice time until this past week, but I've had to send it back again (should be all good from the end of the week though).

yea not every routine needs to be a battle routine anyways... battle routines can be limiting in the sense that something can sound good and funky but isn't cutting edge or technical enough to be suitable for a battle. Some of the best routines come from battle DJs who make showcase routines not meant for battle (A-Trak, and Kentaro most notably).

yea not every routine needs to be a battle routine anyways... battle routines can be limiting in the sense that something can sound good and funky but isn't cutting edge or technical enough to be suitable for a battle. Some of the best routines come from battle DJs who make showcase routines not meant for battle (A-Trak, and Kentaro most notably).

and dj fly...he can showcase for a whole night.