160bpm practice

wtf I'm positive I replied already...

anyways, fkin crazy! your flow for being so fast is sick... like probs a lot of guys who can cut at that speed but without much style, but you're stylin hard goin 200mph

too much dirtiness, but 0:27-0:32, and the bit starting at 1:00 with the crescent flares stand out

What's your sweet spot for BPM?

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Nice. Your hands haven't exploded yet then?

Cos of the gloves always picture you as being dressed as a binman when you do these.

• Like 1

cheers guys xoxo

@ vek 160 to 170 bpm is the speed im most used to. i started off with drum and bass so i cut over this sort of speed for years and for a long time i only cut over loops around that speed. this actually has a few mistakes but i didnt wanna keep trying to record over and over like i used to as the bpm can really tire my fader hand quick. thanks for sharing it on fb btw :)

cheers for checking yall. The slipmatts were the dj focus slipmats.. the ones with holes in them but then i cut them up with scissors as i thought theyd be better with more air. the pattern made from cutting the holes up is where i got me logo idea from