DEE & AWKWARD ~ VERTEBRAE PROMO MIX (Full Version)

Guest Deeswift

Nah it's dope as all fuck. I had to stop it after stretchedanimalskindrum though, from overload. I presume there's a strong awkward influence on the mixy bits? It's quite similar to his two mixes that you posted before. Anyway, awesome. It's criminal that you're not dominating the dj "game", playing gigs, releasing records and making loot.

Do you have a spatula to get me off your nuts?

Guest Deeswift

LOL!

Yes, the mix parts were often up to Awkward. but this was thrown together in my old attic and we worked on it together over a couple of days. He has a recognizable style though, and so he should, cause cause he's been at it for about 20 years!

Guest Mike Reezy

yeah serioussly anybody whos relatively good can make it in the skratch game, its all relative, if they have never seen a Qbert, then you are their Qbert (so to say).

know what I mean? Plus your tickets would be half price.

Come to USA and youll get some kutting time.

all you have to say is "im thee deeswift, yeah the 1 mentuioned on the aliosity track.. uhhuh thats me (give me that vip pass bitch) *pops his colla* that whats I thought,.. comoe on honey....

Guest Deeswift

YAY! Thanks for checking it out, people. I know it's a pain for some to download a large-ish file, so props for taking the time.

Ive heard some of this on snatchcon before. it was good to hear the rest.

'I'm amazed at men like you' ha that sample sticks in my head for some reason.

:d

good post dee.

Haha yeah I remember it was on my Uni webspace - can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since I graduated! Getting old. People were like - "Who is Deeswift? Looks like he is studying at Bath Uni....."

Good detective work.

Guest Deeswift

Haha, I thought so. Not sure why I mentioned that, but props, you helped me out man, cause I had no way of hosting that file at the time. I was seriously computer illiterate 5 years ago. Damn, 5 years... :| Where does it go...