Vestax 05 Limited Q-Bert red/black for sale

Guest Deeswift

That's a sick mixer. Not sure if I prefer that colour scheme to my original champagne gold one. Looks dope in the pic above though.

Guest Mike Reezy

so what am I thinking of? A regular 05? It had a little red oval in the middle

oh yeah, this one

man I hate switching rcas back and forth to reverse the cfader

yeah mike that's the mixer (the red/black one). I would sell it for 500 euros plus postage which will be 60 euros. I know that's a lot but it was expensive in Germany (1000 Euros!!!). Trading against a 56 sounds good tho. hit me on the pm tip if you're interested. I added pictures to the auction. the mixer is in perfect condition. I will include an unmodded pcv fader with it coz I scrape modded the original crossfader.

Guest Mike Reezy
yeah mike that's the mixer (the red/black one). I would sell it for 500 euros plus postage which will be 60 euros. I know that's a lot but it was expensive in Germany (1000 Euros!!!). Trading against a 56 sounds good tho. hit me on the pm tip if you're interested. I added pictures to the auction. the mixer is in perfect condition. I will include an unmodded pcv fader with it coz I scrape modded the original crossfader.

so, its totally perfect and its made fo US use? I will totally do this.

Let me know the details.

Mike

on a side note, i bought a vestax pdx 2000 mk2 and a vestax 05 sl today... i dont know why... :s

dj'ing bug yikes. In my 4 years of producing ive bought about 3 things, in my short time dj'ing ive bought so much.

eek.

Guest Mike Reezy
What's so good about it?

I've never seen anyone change their mind as much as you Reezy!

change my mind? Im not changing my mind, I like Vesatx mixers.

Im just deciding to fuck over getting used to the RANE

Its my 2 favorite colors red/black, and it can only go up in value.

the 05 is everything I need + Ive always wanted this mixer ever since the 1st time I saw it

Didn't you just sell your 07 on eBay and keep the Rane? Now you want to buy an 05 and sell the Rane? The other day you were gonna buy a QFO, then it was a CDX, then a QFO again. That's what I would call changing your mind. :p

I'm just wondering why you would buy that mixer over a regular 05. The faders are no different are they? A lot of people put P&Gs in their Vestax mixers anyway. I know there are minor differences on this model but nothing that makes it outstanding.